Lns1
  • Mewlingstork
    Mewlingstork Posts: 266 Member
    Me: 4
    LNS:0

Streak: 4
  • feliciaboots
    feliciaboots Posts: 440 Member
    My May LNS rule - No consuming of calories between 8 PM & 6 AM. April: DNF, Best: 93% (February)

Me: 4*
    LNS: 1
    Streak: 3*

I swear, April killed me for everything - diet, exercise, sleeping... WTF?!? *le sigh* But I am showing signs of life - I have a pulse and am going to get new workout runners (because mine have totally died on me).

How are you all doing?
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    @feliciaboots April killed me too! Too many days of over indulging which led to a 3 pound gain!😬
    Gotta work hard this month to get rid of that all or nothing attitude!

Me:5
    Streak:5
  • nancycanderson59
    nancycanderson59 Posts: 2 Member
    If you haven't seen this challenge before, let me brief you about it:

We started this thinking: "Looks like I'm self-sabotaging by munching/bingeing after dinner" or "Mhmm... I'm kinda doubling my in-calories at night".

What you have to do to change the way you feel about your eating at night:

- decide what late night snacking means to you (could be either bingeing, if you're inclined to it or simply eating anything at all after a certain time; some may find that having a healthy snack after dinner is perfectly alright and be upset only when they go overboard)

- report in the thread. We post by the formula:
    Me: X vs. LNS: Y,
    where X is "how many evenings you stuck to it" and Y "the times late night snacks won". You may want to also add a * to the latest number. Feel free to also post streaks of how many days (in a row) you've managed to be free of late night snacking

It's as simple as that. Or as complicated , as you will discover. Nevertheless, the persistence and good results of some of our "old" members (and some people keep coming back) show that the battle is worthwhile!

Have I touched a cord? Then: You are welcome!

I'm in! Lets do this!
  • nancycanderson59
    nancycanderson59 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in! Lets do this!
  • Mewlingstork
    Mewlingstork Posts: 266 Member
    Me: 5

Streak: 5
  • southkonahi
    southkonahi Posts: 137 Member
    Me 4
    LNS 0
    Streak 4
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,897 Member
    Me: 2
    LNS: 3

Streak 0
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,079 Member
    Me4
    Lns1
  • feliciaboots
    My May LNS rule - No consuming of calories between 8 PM & 6 AM. April: DNF, Best: 93% (February)

Me: 5*
    LNS: 1
    Streak: 4*

Better day yesterday but OMG I want to EAT today!
  • feliciaboots
    @feliciaboots April killed me too! Too many days of over indulging which led to a 3 pound gain!😬 Gotta work hard this month to get rid of that all or nothing attitude!

I'm terrified to get on the scale! I'm scared all the gains from January until April 1 are gone. And I can't even start running again until my new runners arrive (hopefully tomorrow)!

Goddess give me strength!
  • feliciaboots
    Me: 5
    Streak: 5

You're killing it!
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Me:6
    Streak:6

Stepped on the scale again today. 2 of the 3 pounds were gone. I guess I jumped the gun thinking I’d gained 3 pounds. My pants felt tighter yesterday but loose today. Funny how 2 pounds can make a difference.
  • southkonahi
    southkonahi Posts: 137 Member
    Stepped on the scale again today. 2 of the 3 pounds were gone. I guess I jumped the gun thinking I’d gained 3 pounds. My pants felt tighter yesterday but loose today. Funny how 2 pounds can make a difference.

Yes, weirdly, a couple of pounds can make a difference. I've realized that my current weight plateau likely to be around awhile, so I've decided to go ahead and do some alterations on the "too big" of pants I recently bought. I was waiting to see what weight I'd be at when an upcoming trip happens, and now I know ("the plateau"). So, into the hot water wash, and hottest drying temp, to shrink them a bit.

Me 5
    LNS 0
    Streak 5

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,897 Member
    Me: 3
    LNS: 3

Streak +1