I've been on this site for over 2 years and then for some reason my log in does not work -- my brief bio is.....220 down to 190 for a 71 y/o male fart!
I tried to log in to-day and it did not like my P/W -- I have logged in for over 502 days.. I'm now down to I day.........can I put it back to where I was?

Replies

• Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    edited November 2016
    Aw, too bad! ... no, I don't think you can get it back to where it was as far as the daily counts go. It's a going forward kind of thing. I've been logging in for 382 days since my last break in the chain. .....
    See the post below this .... I didn't know this existed! .... Lucky YOU!!!!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
  • superdaveclergy
    superdaveclergy Posts: 1 Member
    I can't log in all of a sudden for some reason... I changed passwords like it said, but then it went back to not recognizing my password... I was on this almost daily for over two years and never even had to log on... I lost over 200 lbs and recovered from several serious medical issues and now I can't access my info... I'm ready to blow up my iPad!
  • MamaKahuna143
    MamaKahuna143 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm a lucky one! Have never had problems, new computers, years pass without signing in and go right back into account, of course my weight doesn't unfortunately stay the same....ever! Good luck in your goals!
  • purpleube2007
    purpleube2007 Posts: 1 Member
    Every single day, when I try to post of my daily exercises, I keep on getting Server Error... RETRY OR CANCEL. If I RETRY, same old thing. I keep on signing on and off or Restart my computer, same old stuff. What's happening "MyFitnessPay">>>???
  • buldawgnd
    buldawgnd Posts: 2 Member
    I am getting the following today. "There was a problem with your request
    Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue. " Will this eventually fix itself.
  • rzbranek
    rzbranek Posts: 10 Member
    All I can say is Virgin Pulse needs to use another site for their customers. This one is always on the blink. Maybe they cannot afford to update it.
  • dardetienne1
    dardetienne1 Posts: 1 Member
    My start weight 192 would like to get to my goal of 170.

• Mechellehead68
    Mechellehead68 Posts: 1 Member
    Im PAYING for this app and CANT USE IT... starting to get upset! 2 days now :(
  • sparkey30
    sparkey30 Posts: 3 Member
    MYFITNESSPAL HACKED IN 2018 and reported in 2019. My health insurance company was recently hacked and so I was given a year of free monitoring with IDX. Checked their app to see if one of my passwords was hacked this was reported> Type: Breach

Source: myfitnesspal.com

The site myfitnesspal.com has been reported to possibly have suffered a data exposure that could include emails, usernames and passwords. The possible exposure would have happened in February 2018 although it was reported in February 2019

What should I do? • We recommend you log into and change the password to any accounts where you use this email address to log in. Furthermore, be aware of any suspicious emails asking for your personal information as they may be phishing attempts designed to fool you into providing sensitive information to malicious websites.

WAS ANYONE NOTIFIED OF THIS HACK. I SURELY WAS NOT AND AM VERY UPSET. I BELIEVE THIS IS A VIOLATION OF LAW NOT TO DO SO. UNDERARMOUR OWNS THIS COMPANY AND WILL NOT BEING USING THEIR PRODUCTS.
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,447 Member
    sparkey30 wrote: »
    MYFITNESSPAL HACKED IN 2018 and reported in 2019. My health insurance company was recently hacked and so I was given a year of free monitoring with IDX. Checked their app to see if one of my passwords was hacked this was reported> Type: Breach

The site myfitnesspal.com has been reported to possibly have suffered a data exposure that could include emails, usernames and passwords. The possible exposure would have happened in February 2018 although it was reported in February 2019

What should I do? • We recommend you log into and change the password to any accounts where you use this email address to log in. Furthermore, be aware of any suspicious emails asking for your personal information as they may be phishing attempts designed to fool you into providing sensitive information to malicious websites.

WAS ANYONE NOTIFIED OF THIS HACK. I SURELY WAS NOT AND AM VERY UPSET. I BELIEVE THIS IS A VIOLATION OF LAW NOT TO DO SO. UNDERARMOUR OWNS THIS COMPANY AND WILL NOT BEING USING THEIR PRODUCTS.

You already created two forum posts on this matter, where several other long-term users have told you that they received notification of this breach (which, incidentally, I also received). I'm not sure why you think reviving a post from 5 years ago will achieve anything. MFP's legal department does not monitor the forums.

If you believe it's a violation of law, I suggest you seek legal advice. Meanwhile, you should be aware that UnderArmour sold MFP in 2020, so you can make an informed decision about which products you're going to boycott.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    sparkey30 wrote: »

Dude, if you didn't get notified, it was a problem on your end, not theirs. I got multiple e-mails stating that the breach had happened and what to do about it. It was also flagged at login to the site, and there was a banner on the main user page stating that the issue had occurred and what to do about it. The company also had multiple threads here on the message boards about the issue. The company did everything they could to make people aware of the issue except make personal calls to the hundreds of thousands of people that have activated accounts here - obviously not a reasonable undertaking.

Also, UA sold the MFP product (the whole kit and kaboodle) to a software development firm at the first of the year and no longer has any rights to the product/site.