What's on your mind?

Replies

• mpetersly
    mpetersly Posts: 14 Member
    I'm at the beginning of 1200-calorie a day diet. I started in March, but I've already had to start over 2 times. It is working, I've lost 3 lbs. Logging my food helps me analyze about where I need to cut fat and if I need to add protein. I've made two types of soups so I can have readily available food and I don't wait too long to eat or I'll eat too much. The struggle for me is how hyperfocused I need to be to do this. Its like driving on a long road trip on a busy road. Thanks for listening.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    mpetersly wrote: »
    I'm at the beginning of 1200-calorie a day diet. I started in March, but I've already had to start over 2 times. It is working, I've lost 3 lbs. Logging my food helps me analyze about where I need to cut fat and if I need to add protein. I've made two types of soups so I can have readily available food and I don't wait too long to eat or I'll eat too much. The struggle for me is how hyperfocused I need to be to do this. Its like driving on a long road trip on a busy road. Thanks for listening.

Eventually it becomes second nature and you won't even give a thought as you are preparing your foods. Meal prep is a great tool to help reduce the anxiety and stress of meal time. My best advice is that if you go over on a day just try again the next day. keep moving and don't get hung up on just one day. This is a process and it will take time to settle in and get on a natural routine. Good Luck to you.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited May 2021
    All the stuff I still have to get done on my Husband's old house with his Ex because it's going on the market and pictures on Monday. I've already replaced fixtures and electrical outlets and Installed GFIs, replaced siding and exterior lighting, patched walls and ceiling cracks and trying to paint match has been a bummer! three times a failure already 😖😢 and I'm still not done packing and taking things out of the house and here I am on here just being lazy because I'm burned out and I don't wanna 😫😭
    Had been praying for work before this and now he's working up in trees all day and can't help with much!
    My daughter's volunteered to come help me on Saturday. Wish me luck 🤞🙏

You’re a busy lady! I wish I could help you! Hopefully all your hard work will pay off soon. And make sure to do something you enjoy afterwards.🛁 💆‍♀️ 😴 Good luck with everything!🌟💝
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member

Eventually it becomes second nature and you won't even give a thought as you are preparing your foods. Meal prep is a great tool to help reduce the anxiety and stress of meal time. My best advice is that if you go over on a day just try again the next day. keep moving and don't get hung up on just one day. This is a process and it will take time to settle in and get on a natural routine. Good Luck to you.

So do you go under on some days if you've gone over on others? I usually will...😬 I look at weekly calories and adjust where needed
  • mpetersly
    mpetersly Posts: 14 Member
    Thanks for everyone's advice. If I do go over, I have not compensated by going under on other days. I 'll try that.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,264 Member
    MFP
    FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    2ldxkuq5lozk.jpeg

Love :)
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

So do you go under on some days if you've gone over on others? I usually will...😬 I look at weekly calories and adjust where needed

I do not. I just keep going. I don't try to make it up... that day is done and I am on to the next.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Elcee2020 wrote: »
    Why do people always assume things. Jumping to conclusions.

Apparently I'm selling something, telling someone about my experiences etc🤔

I guess, its not often you get something for nothing.

Well I just happen to have something for nothing :):)
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er wrote: »

Money isn't everything, its peoples lives! Their sanity and well being. We all need each other

Well thats good Cause I dont have any money :D
  • Tigg_er

Money isn't everything, its peoples lives! Their sanity and well being. We all need each other

Well thats good Cause I dont have any money :D

Ohh, Cum-on! Fibber!!😜

No True Story 🤣🤣
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

Money isn't everything ]

wait.

what ?!