May 7 Sign In

Replies

• Higa2021
    Higa2021 Posts: 106 Member
    mshawski wrote: »
    ✅✅✅

5 mile run. Not the best food choices but still under thanks to said run.

Kind of blah. Lots of behavior issues with the kiddo and development pediatrician appointments and teacher conferences and I’m spent.

I feel for you. Thinking about teacher conferences gives me angst even after many years... Take care of yourself
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @donna25trinity
    @SModa61 For the last two days, I am unable to log into MFP via my home PC but I can log in via my iPhone.
    It is very frustrating to be unable to type on my keyboard.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,829 Member
    @donna25trinity
    @SModa61 For the last two days, I am unable to log into MFP via my home PC but I can log in via my iPhone.
    It is very frustrating to be unable to type on my keyboard.

@rangerrickL try a different browser. Chrome is working better for me. But yes, in the middle of the day, even Chrome would not work and I had to track dinner on my phone.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,829 Member
    @donna25trinity I'm going to be keeping some of those alternative methods in mind. Ultimate goal is healthy behavior, so I like those ideas. Yours and @MadisonMolly2017 and @lesdarts180

@katiecan2021 - good luck tomorrow and happy birthday to your son

@thabit11 - thanks for checking in. Today was 95% good. Going to continue to watch and see if I can determine a cause. Oddly, hubby is having itchy feet and hands, which he never has. I jokingly started blaming our over three week ago COVID vaccines. :p

@Mshawski - school conferences - memories!! I never missed one straight through high school for both kids. Now in grandmother mode.

@Clutterqueen - my being in maintenance combined with some erratic behaviors in March and April, I have seen some unexpected numbers both up and down (about a 5 lb range). Fortunately, even the worst of those numbers is better than any number I hoped for. Congrats on taking those 3 lb back off! In WW, we always said, fast on, fast off. A good reason to address them as soon as one can. :)