What's on your mind?

Replies

• Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    It's Mother's Day weekend and that makes me sad.

If you're blessed enough to still have your Mother in your life, show her the love and appreciation she deserves. ❤️

I understand. <3<3
    {{HUGS}} to you

Most of the celebrated days, to me, are simply another day to get through the way we normally would. Too many people missing from our lives.

❤️
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    all of these hugs....

hopefully mine wasn't the only one that included a reach-around.

You're not alone. Mine too 😏

@Peachesand_cream all the love and hugs missy ❤🤗🤗

h923xvqdjfa6.gif
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,435 Member
    snfgtx5cncc4.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,435 Member
    My son actually gave me attitude when I mentioned that maybe giving my 3yr old grandson M&Ms at night was not such a great idea.
    The kid was crawling on me like a jungle gym.
    Irritated me a little, I never stick my nose in.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    @honey_honey_12 In these forums, you're obviously more kind and patient than I. Hang in there.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Happy Mother's Day to everyone celebrating this special day today ❤

Happy Mothers Day T 🤗😙 hope you have the greatest day ❤
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member

Thanks Jo, just sipping my coffee and then spending the day with both my kids at the camp ❤ I hope you have a great day as well 🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited May 2021

Thanks Jo, just sipping my coffee and then spending the day with both my kids at the camp ❤ I hope you have a great day as well 🤗

I had an awesome day thanks .. family and good food 😃❤
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    The price of lumber is ridiculous! I may have to sell one of our vehicles to build a few steps 😅
  • ladyoftherocks
    ladyoftherocks Posts: 64 Member
    I lost a little weight, not sure how much because my scale either needs to be recalibrated or replaced. Just enough to make my pants more comfy but not go down a size. Visited my parents and they both said they noticed I lost weight, honestly it annoyed me. Like seriously it's such a small amount, if they noticed that how hard are they always scrutinizing my body? Plus I know I'm going to gain it back in .25 seconds since last week was an eating/drinking nightmare.

I'm honestly already dreading the reactions if I actually end up losing the amount of weight I want to.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    The price of lumber is ridiculous! I may have to sell one of our vehicles to build a few steps 😅

Our contractor was telling us a sheet of plywood was going for $45 last year and is now $90. :(
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited May 2021

Our contractor was telling us a sheet of plywood was going for $45 last year and is now $90. :(

YIKES, what happened? Did the trees get Covid, too? :lol:

Honestly, it probably is Covid related: sick workers, lack of resources, harder to ship, shipping delays, etc. It's a big laundry list of industries and consumer products that have been strongly impacted because of the pandemic and economic issues. :(
  • Miss_Chiev0us_

There's a joke teed up here but I'm not going to touch it with a 2x4.

😂 Oak-kay

The prices almost tripled here 🥴