perky boobs with weight loss

Replies

• cerolo1405
    cerolo1405 Posts: 17 Member
    I second the suggestions to lift weights and to be kinder to yourself. Building some chest muscle definitely helps. Its hard at your age, and I remember getting hung up on those things too.
    My boobs have a visible size difference (to me anyway) and one is perkier than the other. But I like 'em both for their various characteristics and they have always been well received by those I allow to play with them. Dont sweat it, you won't die, you'll be just fine and dandy 😊

Thank you so much, this was really nice to hear actually, I hope I’ll get over it too
  • Because you’re only 18, it’s very likely that your skin will snap back to some extent at least, a little while after the weight loss. It’s common after weight loss to have skin be a bit saggy, but depending on how young and moisturized your skin is, it usually does tighten up. Your skin is definitely in the best category for this, being so young. Really, don’t worry.
  • cerolo1405
    Because you’re only 18, it’s very likely that your skin will snap back to some extent at least, a little while after the weight loss. It’s common after weight loss to have skin be a bit saggy, but depending on how young and moisturized your skin is, it usually does tighten up. Your skin is definitely in the best category for this, being so young. Really, don’t worry.

I really really really hope so, thank you so much!!
  • cerolo1405
    Apparently mine were mostly fat. As soon as I lost weight, they went along with it. I have a strong chest and visible pec definition, but I also am deflated and sagging. Pumping up my pecs does nothing because the pecs are above the sagginess.

Ah I’m sorry to hear :/
  • cerolo1405
    I don't meet your requirements as I'm a 38 year old who's had 2 kids first I expressed for 18 months with, second I breastfed for 4 years

I'll tell you now the only people to make comments about my big not so pearky boobs are women, men have never had anything but compliments

Work on the muscles by all means to help with your body shape but please spend time looking at yourself finding all the good points to who you are, learn to love your body for the amazing things it does every day

Thank you for sharing!! I really hope it’ll be okay
  • cerolo1405
    IMHO the most you can do is wear nice supportive bras, care for your skin and work on your posture which can make a world of difference not just for your chest but for your entire body, it certainly has for me. Best of luck to you! :)

I have to wear a back brace on and off as my spines curved thanks to posture (my boobs appeared at 7 years old, I learnt to slump forward to disguise them)
    When I have the brace on, girl where did those boobs pop out from 😂

Honestly I’m so dumb, don’t even know what a back brace is lol
  • coffee_n_weights
    coffee_n_weights Posts: 115 Member
    Often, when boobs increase, they stretch out. When they decrease, they rarely return back to shape.

One of the hardest things for me to come to terms with was having great boobs, then having babies. They got huge (for me) during nursing, and when that was done... Looked (to me) like deflated water balloons.

But you know... As much as I have had a mostly hate relationship with my boobs.. NOT ONE MAN who has gotten to play with them has ever complained. The problem is in MY head.

It's hard to come to terms with change, and as a young adult, this can be even harder to cope with... But change happens. As we age, things sag more, and stretch, and wrinkle. It's life and wisdom and years added to our skin suits. We can work out and do lifts, exercises, sit up straight, pick a nice bra... All things to help us feel better... But in the end.. There are just some things we cannot control.

It is my hope that you (and I) will see our sexiness and appeal as more than needing a perfect body. Our appeal comes from within... And like I said earlier... They rarely complain once the fun begins. Haha

This. Is. Awesome. - and so spot on.🙌
  • cerolo1405
    Often, when boobs increase, they stretch out. When they decrease, they rarely return back to shape.

One of the hardest things for me to come to terms with was having great boobs, then having babies. They got huge (for me) during nursing, and when that was done... Looked (to me) like deflated water balloons.

But you know... As much as I have had a mostly hate relationship with my boobs.. NOT ONE MAN who has gotten to play with them has ever complained. The problem is in MY head.

It's hard to come to terms with change, and as a young adult, this can be even harder to cope with... But change happens. As we age, things sag more, and stretch, and wrinkle. It's life and wisdom and years added to our skin suits. We can work out and do lifts, exercises, sit up straight, pick a nice bra... All things to help us feel better... But in the end.. There are just some things we cannot control.

It is my hope that you (and I) will see our sexiness and appeal as more than needing a perfect body. Our appeal comes from within... And like I said earlier... They rarely complain once the fun begins. Haha

This. Is. Awesome. - and so spot on.🙌

I agree ❤️

• cerolo1405
    cerolo1405 wrote: »
    IMHO the most you can do is wear nice supportive bras, care for your skin and work on your posture which can make a world of difference not just for your chest but for your entire body, it certainly has for me. Best of luck to you! :)

I have to wear a back brace on and off as my spines curved thanks to posture (my boobs appeared at 7 years old, I learnt to slump forward to disguise them)

I've you've never needed one it's understandable you wouldn't know what it is

Mine is rigid over my back with a wide strap that comes round the front from under bust down to my stomach with additional straps to move my shoulders back to a better position

I also have braces for my feet as my joints are lax
    My daughter grew up wearing leg braces to bring her feet and ankles into the right position
    Hypermobility syndrome runs in my family so keeping good posture is so important

Ahh that makes sense!! Thanks for clearing up hahah
  • cerolo1405

I've you've never needed one it's understandable you wouldn't know what it is

Mine is rigid over my back with a wide strap that comes round the front from under bust down to my stomach with additional straps to move my shoulders back to a better position

I also have braces for my feet as my joints are lax
    My daughter grew up wearing leg braces to bring her feet and ankles into the right position
    Hypermobility syndrome runs in my family so keeping good posture is so important

Ahh that makes sense!! Thanks for clearing up hahah

• ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    What makes the biggest impact is pregnancy (regardless of whether you breastfeed or not) and genetics.

I unfortunately never had perky breasts, even as a teen. Genetics. 3 pregnancies, breastfeeding (which does change your nipples)...well let's just say they are at the other end of the spectrum than perky.

I was up to a 32N, now I am a 30DD/32D.
  • cerolo1405
    What makes the biggest impact is pregnancy (regardless of whether you breastfeed or not) and genetics.

I unfortunately never had perky breasts, even as a teen. Genetics. 3 pregnancies, breastfeeding (which does change your nipples)...well let's just say they are at the other end of the spectrum than perky.

I hope you’re okay and doing good and the most important thing is that you have given both to babies
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member

I hope you’re okay and doing good and the most important thing is that you have given both to babies

Thanks - I'm doing fantastic! I was obese when I had N-cups, they were BIG and heavy. I was able to carry all my children, and breastfed them all - it's good for both their health and mine. Now I've lost weight and I'm maintaining a healthy weight and an active lifestyle. I know that without surgery I'll never have perky boobs, but that is what they make bras for! Not that many people have perky bras without a support garment...