What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    edited May 2021
    24yi2erysrbk.png
  • Godlord1488
    Godlord1488 Posts: 37 Member
    Hemp Yeah! vanilla vegan protein with fibre. my bf gave me a canister bc he figured it would help.me get in more cals for less after gym. TASTES LIKE GOD
    Also organic Nordic rugbrot. its really heavy robust sour rye with sunflowerseeds. also.called volkornbrot....again AMAZING
  • Godlord1488
    Godlord1488 Posts: 37 Member
    Frozen bananas blitzed until creamy. I recently just discovered the wonder of frozen blitzed fruit.
    I am an ice cream lover, and this is very satisfying.

Also known under thr moniker of "nice cream'. for a switch up try frozen blueberries and dragonfruit with unsweetened nut milk and add some stevia. let it sit and blend into a slurry.
  • GigiAgape1981
    GigiAgape1981 Posts: 64 Member
    Original Sourdough Rye Finn Crisp Crackers.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

Oooo these sound good. I love rye!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

f2bqtvqa1qyy.png
    i could eat an entire loaf of this
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    NuPasta, the 25-calorie pasta! When ya just gotta have some pasta!
  • GigiAgape1981
    GigiAgape1981 Posts: 64 Member

They are DELICIOUS! A thin and crispy carrier for so many topping possibilities.
  • VegjoyP
    Cashews, Cashew butter cashew everything!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Hemp Yeah! vanilla vegan protein with fibre. my bf gave me a canister bc he figured it would help.me get in more cals for less after gym. TASTES LIKE GOD
    Also organic Nordic rugbrot. its really heavy robust sour rye with sunflowerseeds. also.called volkornbrot....again AMAZING

Both these things sound amazing. I've looked at the 'Hemp Yeah!' product. It states '+fiber' but the ingredients just state hemp protein. Isn't this just ground hemp seeds?
  • joyanna2016
    joyanna2016 Posts: 323 Member
    Milk. Just plain ol' 2% white 🐄 milk! I suppose its because I've cut down on so many of my refined sugar treats, that it actually tastes sweet to me, and yummy, and creamy. Getting in a habit of drinking it every evening. Plus, a woman always needs her calcium!
  • pancakerunner
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Cashews, Cashew butter cashew everything!

my fave
  • JaneAero
    JaneAero Posts: 94 Member
    Granola with Greek yogurt and honey, just delicious
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Steamed or roasted radishes with lots of seasoning. They almost have the consistency of potatoes made like this. Soooo good.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Chia puddings
    Medium or firm sprouted tofu
  • VegjoyP
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    Chia puddings
    Medium or firm sprouted tofu

Love..! Tofu is a staple for me since like 2008!

• VegjoyP
    Yes, real peanut butter is heaven However... Crazy Richards powdered peanut butter....I am getting creative- adding to tofu, top for steamed vegetables.....I LOVE Peanut butter- AND Cashews......I think I am just nuts for nuts!! Seeds too!
  • pancakerunner
    I have been adding cheese like swiss and gouda to my protein pancakes and loving it
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited May 2021
    moogie_fit wrote: »
    Canned pumpkin

Do you add anything to it. I have several cans and I don't know what to do with them. NM I was behind in the post. I got the suggestions. Thank you
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Jelaan wrote: »
    Greek yoghurt again. I hadn't eaten it for a while but started having it recently with oats and a tablespoon of cashew butter for breakfast. Delicious and filling for hours.

Same!!!
    But I like mine with pecans and a drizzle of honey on top 😋😋😋
    Or just on top of a banana pancake and topped up with fresh berries and a sprinkle of cinnamon!
    Just can’t get enough of it!!!

Love greek yogurt... picky about the brand though! I like Fage 2%. Also like Icelandic Provisions Skyr!

Fage is also my favorite and they now have a lactose free version. I was excited to see that.