What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    Adding all my food to this app, today! I usually add breakfast, lunch, water and exercise but I drop out at the end of the day. Actually, I’m tired from being busy and always think, I’ll do it tomorrow.🤞🏽😄

Iron, I'm so guilty of this daily...I log religiously all morning/afternoon and then figure as long as I have a sensible dinner I'll be fine.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited May 2021
    @judowolf wrote: »
    Adding all my food to this app, today! I usually add breakfast, lunch, water and exercise but I drop out at the end of the day. Actually, I’m tired from being busy and always think, I’ll do it tomorrow.🤞🏽😄

Iron, I'm so guilty of this daily...I log religiously all morning/afternoon and then figure as long as I have a sensible dinner I'll be fine.

😅😂 I noticed when I log all my food the extra weight starts to drop. Amazing how that works!🤣 But if I don’t, I’m very nice to myself and I can have extra treats!🍫🧁🍬😬
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Getting more sleep is my mini goal. I am more successful than I thought I would be. The key, for me, is putting my phone down at bed time and leaving it alone till morning. Without my phone, I find that I get more sleep, and the sleep I'm getting is more refreshing. Consequently, when I get more sleep, I see more progress with my nutrition and fitness goals.

Definitely need to improve my sleep, so think this should be my next!
  • k8blujay
    k8blujay Posts: 23 Member
    I lost 10 pounds last summer because of a stomach bug... gained it back by the end of the year... I hope to be 10 pounds lighter than my last dr appointment by the time I have my next... right now I have 15 pounds to go.
  • SummerSolemnly
    SummerSolemnly Posts: 1 Member
    Getting past this accursed two-week plateau I've hit. Thankfully it seems to be budging now. Never underestimate how much your cycle can affect your weight!
  • Estefaniia13
    Estefaniia13 Posts: 2 Member
    Just want to say how much I admire all of you trying for your children, for your health, for a fit body in your forties instead of deciding that your time has passed.

These are all great goals and I hope you either will do it or even have already done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!