400+ down, looking for a writer.

I started with a high weight of 673 & maintain around 200. I'm legally blind, have lived in ICU & had brain surgery since that high weight. I'm looking for somebody with writing talent that can share my story for me as I don't feel I can properly do so.

tqqtoetq174b.jpeg
h60nploalbet.jpg
hxej3emv6p08.jpg

Replies

• PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Amazing work!!! Your photos speak a thousand words!

Congratulations and well-done! <3
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Kudos to you Kevin... congratulations and hope you do get your story out soon. Will look out for it Thanks for sharing your inspirational pictures & good health, happiness & fortune to you.
  • humankevinjones
    humankevinjones Posts: 9 Member
    Thank you all for the kind words.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    You have done an amazing thing. Your struggle deserves so many more words than I have inside me, but I am in awe of what you have done. Your story does need to be shared to inspire others who face the same struggles you've faced. I'm sure you'll find someone who'll do justice to your story.

May you find joy and happiness in each day!!
  • humankevinjones
    Wow, congratulations. As someone who has decided to dedicate myself to losing at least 350 lbs, you are truly inspiring. I hope you find someone to write your story. I am very anxious to read it.

You can & will do it. As long as you never stay down when you stumble (as we ALL do) you will be unstoppable.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Wow you are amazing!!! Such an awesome transformation!!!
  • 1poundatax
    1poundatax Posts: 230 Member
    edited April 2021
    Wow- what an amazing job you have done. I hope you can find a writer to share your story, I am sure it would be interesting and motivationg to a lot of us. Congratulations on a job well done!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Wow, you are such an inspiration. Congratulations! I am looking forward to reading about your journey.
  • Mise_enPlace
    Mise_enPlace Posts: 61 Member
    I'll be so excited to read you victory story. Your transformation is jaw dropping! Well done!
  • lynneburgess714
    lynneburgess714 Posts: 84 Member
    Congratulations! You have made an amazing and inspiring transformation! Your pictures are breathtakingly inspiring. I will so enjoy reading your victory story.
    Lot's of health and happiness to you in the future, handsome Kevin.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,045 Member
    CONGRATS—- I agree, verbally record your story and then release it as a PodCast!

Good Luck in maintenance, it’s twice the work of losing weight...if not even more.

Amazing Progress! :Do:):)
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Well done! I'm not a great writer, but I am a good proofreader and grammar checker!
  • chrisalexander851
    chrisalexander851 Posts: 14 Member
    Just read your story this morning - congrats again. I too was turned away from the MRI for my size. Not for something as serious as you, but still pretty humiliating. On the bright side though, as of today I am down 80 lbs since Jan 14.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Phenomenal!
  • humankevinjones
    Thank you both for the kind words!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!