SandTiger's work in progress thread - starting weight 245

Replies

• elishaslee
    elishaslee Posts: 2 Member
    Congrats!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited April 2021
    Your face has changed so much since you started. You look great.
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    You're doing awesome. Hope the stress at work has lessened for you and you can focus more on your interests and fitness goals. What is the next step in your shoulder stand goals or will you work on something else? Best wishes for continuing success.
  • DontStopAchievin
    DontStopAchievin Posts: 31 Member
    Sand_TIger wrote: »
    Quick stat update for my own records: 155.4, body fat 27.9, muscle percentage 31. Calorie needs to maintain (before exercise) 1530. Goal 1400ish.

Great update, my friend. You look marvelous! Wonderful changes are happening and can be seen. I'm so proud of you and FOR you. You are such a wonderful inspiration. :)
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    I just wanted to thank you for being an inspiration and cheerleader for so many. Your success is well deserved and you are more than paying it forward.
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,070 Member
    Thank you! That means a lot. I wouldn't be here if it hadn't been for other people inspiring me. I still have a ways to go - but I'm happy to be here!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Thank you! That means a lot. I wouldn't be here if it hadn't been for other people inspiring me. I still have a ways to go - but I'm happy to be here!

You inspire me for sure and you look so much healthier and younger! I'm definitely accumulating skin everywhere so I hear ya!!
  • JewelLiz
    JewelLiz Posts: 15 Member
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Figured I should post a more recent pic than from like... November or something... in any case, my face hasn't changed much but it's okay, I don't mind. I do have loose skin on my jaw and neck still. Oh well. I'll take it! Still holding around 157-159 without much change in muscle mass even though my arms are a trifle more defined.

ema9g03y9f3s.jpg

Wut?! Are you kidding me? Go back and look at your original before pic again! You look amazing now. Admit it. You look good. ⭐

WOW...is all I can say! What a journey! Thank you for sharing! And congrats on your weight loss!
  • Sand_TIger
    Awww.... thank you JewelLiz and Serrasanna! That means a lot. Yes, I'll definitely keep writing. For myself, and for others. It helped me so much to read about other people's problems and how they overcame them! Another really good blog to read is The Movie Chair's blog - she's no longer updating but the entries are still in the most popular list.
  • Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 72 Member
    Looking good!
  • Sand_TIger
    Thanks Latrellis! :)
  • Sand_TIger
    edited May 2021
    I'd been promising to post links to my blogs so here are the latest two:

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sand_TIger/view?id=picking-up-a-sword-again-991193

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sand_TIger/view?id=how-fast-is-fast-991275

As of now, orbiting around 154-155, and doing quite well on my time restricted eating. I feel better. Taking in a similar amount of calories but weight loss has gotten out of Stall Mode.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Figured I should post a more recent pic than from like... November or something... in any case, my face hasn't changed much but it's okay, I don't mind. I do have loose skin on my jaw and neck still. Oh well. I'll take it! Still holding around 157-159 without much change in muscle mass even though my arms are a trifle more defined.

ema9g03y9f3s.jpg

the difference in your face is night and day! You are killing it!
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    edited May 2021
    500 days of logging! ... The biggest goal now is to get rid of the belly! If that were gone I'd be pretty much done with the fat loss side of things.

Love the kitties and congratulations on 500 days of logging: that's amazing! Good luck with the belly; I sympathise as the rest of me seems fine but that lower belly bulge is still very much a thing. I am trying to work out what a reasonable expectation might look like, and was looking for that thread on bellies with wombs in them for insights about this but I can't find it. I'll have another hunt.

Here is the thread: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10689837/does-this-uterus-make-my-stomach-look-fat/p1.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!