Let’s be friends!

Inowantobefatanymore
Inowantobefatanymore Posts: 12 Member
edited May 2021 in Getting Started
I’m not gonna lie - it’s tough and the only way I’m going to stay motivated is by having like minded people by my side so we can cheer each other on, even join each other on strava? - I use it for walking tho, not running 😂 let’s have challenges. If you do have strava and would like to each other message me and I’ll give you my details! Please feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other and shift our lockdown weight together! Technically I have pre lockdown weight to shift too haha! Let’s do this 🙌🏻💪🏻Oh my name is Donna! X

Replies

• chillidude1
    chillidude1 Posts: 24 Member
    hey Donna, i'm new here too
  • Inowantobefatanymore
    How are you finding it? I’ve focusing on my macros to loose weight. New to it- rather confusing and still trying meet one macro without going over the other but I’ve figured if I just concentrate on staying within my macro limits in general then I’m producing a calorie deficit. So far so good 😂
  • Inowantobefatanymore
    Feel free to add me everyone- the more the merrier 😆
  • Jenpec98
    Jenpec98 Posts: 49 Member
    Feel free to add me too. Im a fairly new also
  • PiscesLake
    PiscesLake Posts: 2 Member
    Add me! I need friends :)
  • JenzJeep
    JenzJeep Posts: 6 Member
    Hey all! Just started 3 days ago. Would like friends on the crazy Journey. Feel free to add me. Stay safe!
  • daveejane2020
    daveejane2020 Posts: 13 Member
    I am looking for friends also :)
  • rbintidris
    rbintidris Posts: 5 Member
    Hi I’m am also looking for friends if Eli guys were thinking of starting a group chat 2dmqp7scvnvz.jpeg
  • Inowantobefatanymore
    Love that idea, how do we do it?
    rbintidris wrote: »
    Hi I’m am also looking for friends if Eli guys were thinking of starting a group chat 2dmqp7scvnvz.jpeg

• rbintidris
    rbintidris Posts: 5 Member
    Well what forms of messaging are people comfortable with. We can stick to this app but it is harder on here because I do not get notified when people chat
  • yojimbo121
    yojimbo121 Posts: 32 Member
    Hi feel free to add me happy to help anybody who wants it, staying on track can be hard work.
  • cne291998
    cne291998 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm looking for friends too. I don't feel comfortable posting a pic, but I'm 23, graduated last May and took a teaching job in NYC. My job is hella stressful even tho it's on zoom and it negatively affected my anxiety and depression. This time last year I weighed 177.7 pounds. Now I weight 200.4.... I want to get to 160 by August. But im having trouble meal planning...it stresses me out.

Really want to get to 160 or at least 165. I need some encouragement and help.
  • skilvington
    skilvington Posts: 40 Member
    Also looking for friends, please feel free to add me
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    You can add me if you'd like. The more encouragement we have, the better!