What movie or show that you are watching right now?

Replies

• LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    The Perfect Host
    :/

I love David Hyde Pierce. He always plays an uptight, somewhat odd and interesting character and quite eccentric in this movie. I enjoyed this movie, all the little twists and turns.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    edited May 2021
    The Secrets We Keep on Hulu
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,600 Member
    Started watching The Sopranos again. James Gandolfini was truly amazing as Tony. I don't think I quite appreciated just HOW good the first time I watched the series.
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    The Lighthouse

Review: If you're looking to waste 1 hour and 49 minutes of your precious life, this is the movie for you!

Key Take-a-way: "Monkey Pump!"

kq8ggi1y4foc.jpg
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    The untouchables

I swear I do other things than watch movies but it's just been like that this week 😆
  • billybuff21
    billybuff21 Posts: 273 Member
    Gogglebox
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    The untouchables

I swear I do other things than watch movies but it's just been like that this week 😆

OT but I thought of you yesterday when I was starting to order a couple t-shirts online. I clicked order then their shipping amount came up and I closed it out. Thought you might be astonished. :)
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Just started Blackish. Its good in the background in the home office. Fresh off the Boat works well for that also.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Chelsea v Arsenal
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Mr. Mom
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited May 2021
    I’m loving this show! It doesn’t even feel like I’m walking on the treadmill.
    Dead to Me.

https://youtu.be/BwYBw1raC2o
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Rick and Morty
  • DWBalboa
    I’ve been re-watching friends the last couple months. The funny holds up to the test of time.

My son and I was watching it this weekend. I enjoyed listening to him laughing super hard just as much as the show itself.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    Bobs Burgers
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    This is a classic American Western done Austrian-German style. Like most cowboy movies, the story is formulaic, predictable, and stereotypical. Despite that, this film is brilliant!

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmoviescoremedia.com%2Fcovers%2F2014%2Fdarkvalley.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Unsolved Mysteries. Season 2
  • DWBalboa
    World War Z.
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    Lego Movie
  • accio_doughnuts
    accio_doughnuts Posts: 88 Member
    Ufc prelims