• Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    @cjane917 Looks good!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,260 Member
    cjane917 wrote: »
    Yes x3
    Pass days: 1
    Exercise was a walk plus box moving. Today I was at school spending time setting up the classroom before accepting more students next week. We're distanced and ready to go!

You are a very good teacher!
    I admire people like you, and glad also that you guys are doing the best at the front line for the rest of us!
    May God continue to give you wisdom as you navigate this uncertain times with your students.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    @Hulya_79 Happy Eid! Looks like you managed very well during Ramadan, keeping up with exercise and keeping under calorie budget! Well done!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,930 Member

✅ I exercised for at least 20 minutes
    ✅ I stayed within my calorie budget for the day
    ✅ I kept track of everything I ate and drank

3️⃣ Pass Days left
  • JacquelineCharmander
    JacquelineCharmander Posts: 38 Member
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Thanks for the well wishes, everyone! We are also almost done with school, so it's a bit silly doubling our population at such a late stage in the year :), but I think the idea was to open spots up to all students so they could at least have a little bit of time to get used to being in a building again and to get to spend time in person with their friends. It's been hard for them this last year. We'll see how it goes on Monday! No mute button when doing in person learning! ;)
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    MAY 12
    T ✅ 12 | C ✅ 0 | E ✅ 9 [45 min zumba + 25 min walk]
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    @Hulya_79 Happy Eid! Looks like you managed very well during Ramadan, keeping up with exercise and keeping under calorie budget! Well done!

Thank you @Chinkiri . we celebrated Eid in May 13 which I took as a pass day: )
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,577 Member
    5/12
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • MizSpiffy
    MizSpiffy Posts: 145 Member
    Wedn May 12
    Record all calories No
    Stay under calorie limit No
    Exercise 20 minutes Yes
    Bad food choices amidst a busy day of landscaping. I'm sure I burned all I consumed but I sure didn't need all that sodium. On the plus, I sure did drink a lot of water!!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited May 2021
    @cjane917 Thank you for your part in helping take care of the world's littlest heroes during the pandemic!

To @RangerRickL's point, my smartwatch and phone track "Heart Points" which are based on the World Health Organization's physical activity guidelines. I'm generally do at least 2x more than the WHO's guidelines, even on a lazy week.

That said, I'm learning more and more how much weekly nutrition intake matters over weekly exercise output. Speaking of which, here's my late entry...

---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | 10 km jog 🏃🏿‍♀️ (67) TOTAL: 67
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 342
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO |26%
    Pass Days Used:
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3

3 yes

3/3