🍔 BURGER 🍔

Replies

• JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    Wayback Burgers are the bomb....especially the cheesy double...it’s basically like a grilled cheese (buttered, grilled bun) with 2 hamburger patties in it.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    9nwqpr432ss2.jpeg

This little hole in the wall 30 miles from nowhere has been popular for over 50;years. Last I heard the line for a table was 2 hours for weekday lunch. I’ve only been there a few times. Never been disappointed.
  • gunshowgreg
    gunshowgreg Posts: 169 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Does anyone like peanut butter on a burger? Yes it's a thing and its delicious.

Slater's 50/50 Peanut Butter and Jelly Burger - Pasadena CA

slater-s-50-50.jpg

Wth 🤢

🤪

I agree. Burgers need to stand alone with all their great usual burger additions and peanut butter needs to do the same. :) Like mixed with chocolate, in ice cream, on cake and in cookies, plus right outta the jar. :)

....until you try it...
  • gutzbgon
    gutzbgon Posts: 57 Member
    When I visit the US I have to say that 5 guys is my favourite - kills any of the fast food burgers over here in Australia
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    gutzbgon wrote: »
    When I visit the US I have to say that 5 guys is my favourite - kills any of the fast food burgers over here in Australia

I don't like the fast food chain burgers here either..
    I prefer the small mum and dad run takeaway shop. Usually a good burger.
  • saintor1
    saintor1 Posts: 376 Member
    I agree with OP and now I need one, after so many years... all the 900 cal. of it! Burger King is almost dead here. Another chain I regret is Quiznos (similar to Subway but better, IMO)
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    I think the best burger I have ever had is @ Chili's .
    Juicy and the flavor makes you want more !

4a9sodbcdpmb.jpg
  • mariek1072
    mariek1072 Posts: 15 Member
    1/4 lber with cheese, no sauce. There's haven't all all the taste of meat with the onions and pickles. And not more bun than burger.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,031 Member
    mariek1072 wrote: »
    1/4 lber with cheese, no sauce. There's haven't all all the taste of meat with the onions and pickles. And not more bun than burger.

Know what they call it in France ??
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Le Big Mac :p
  • mariek1072
    mariek1072 Posts: 15 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I give up!
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    The Burgermeister Meisterburger rules them all!

dx4mnsio9vdv.jpg

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Only been to 5 Guys once but it was good. Getting the free peanuts in the shells was hard to beat too. :)

Couple months ago I went to a burger place in our tiny state capital that advertised THE BEST BURGERS(In fact, I think it was called Bob's best burgers or some lying cheating name). Lie. Total lie. Peanut butter milkshake wasn't bad but the burger was awful.

Other than that, I haven't had a burger in such a long time, I've forgotten the experience. I'm kinda waiting for @slimgirljo to fly one of her delicious looking burgers over the seas to me. And it better be delivered all hot and sizzling. :)
  • goldenxbeauty
    goldenxbeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Hate Burger King. Everything there is so disappointing.

Homemade pork and apple burgers are the best.
    Bacon deluxe from Wendy's are okay if I'm eating out though.
  • rm6335920
    rm6335920 Posts: 256 Member
    Love Whataburger double meat cheese/jalapenos
  • goldenxbeauty
    goldenxbeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Hate Burger King. Everything there is so disappointing.

Homemade pork and apple burgers are the best.
    Bacon deluxe from Wendy's are okay if I'm eating out though.

Have you tried their double rodeo burger, with the junior sized patties? Eventually it's just topped with barbecue sauce and onion rings, cheese is optional.

I'm guessing it's not available here because I've never seen it. Still sounds gross though just based on the description and my experience with their other items.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Only been to 5 Guys once but it was good. Getting the free peanuts in the shells was hard to beat too. :)

Couple months ago I went to a burger place in our tiny state capital that advertised THE BEST BURGERS(In fact, I think it was called Bob's best burgers or some lying cheating name). Lie. Total lie. Peanut butter milkshake wasn't bad but the burger was awful.

Other than that, I haven't had a burger in such a long time, I've forgotten the experience. I'm kinda waiting for @slimgirljo to fly one of her delicious looking burgers over the seas to me. And it better be delivered all hot and sizzling. :)

If I could I would Reenie 🤗