Hi I started at 750lbs down to 665lbs

Options
mrbigginsjourney
mrbigginsjourney Posts: 10 Member
edited May 2021 in Introduce Yourself

Hello I have been on here few years but have been doing really good lately wanted share I started dieting in like October last year at 750 lbs did good but took a little break Thanksgiving to like valentine's I gained back some but not all the weight I was at 720 ish I started dieting strong again in late Feb start March to now I'm not following no diet like in past I'm doing my own thing and it's working really good I'm down to 665 and I am going keep going. I know people my weight some times have trouble getting around but not me I am 6'4 1/2 tall so I think that's why it's not hard for me. I'm not just big I'm pretty tall also. I started gym two weeks ago and it's helping me lose weight and get more strong felling good. I am looking to make friends with any one that would like to motivate each other to reach our lifestyle changes goals. A little more on what I'm doing to lose weight it's simple I eat anything I want as long as I don't go over 1500 calories no restrictions 1500 are gone there gone also I drink fiber drink every day it helps. And I give myself a cheat day every Sunday untill weightless slows then it will be every 10 days. but even my cheat days have been getting smaller. But it's been working for me like this. Any ways hello and good luck to you all. 6afxckshlyrw.jpg

Replies

• AshBeaner
    AshBeaner Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Firstly, hi! I'm Ashley 😁

Secondly, good for you for starting at the gym. Being consistent and going for two weeks now is something to be proud of!

Lastly, let's be friends and cheer each other on! 🙌
  • MrsCortese
    MrsCortese Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi friend! I'm Tish. Let's be friends. Support is so important. I know I need it! 😉
  • mrbigginsjourney
    Options
    MrsCortese wrote: »
    Hi friend! I'm Tish. Let's be friends. Support is so important. I know I need it! 😉
    Hey thank you we friends now support is very important.

• mrbigginsjourney
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    Be very mindful of your knees while working out.

You can get away with things now that you may struggle with later as your weight declines. You are eating too little for 6 days with a refeed day on the 7th. This can also be viewed as a slightly more extreme type of banking calories. Keep an eye on your energy levels and how often you have very pronounced hungry days. If you start to feel fatigued or if hungry days start to come around more often you may need to adjust. I would strongly encourage that you log your high calorie days (I refuse to call them cheat days) so that you know how much you are eating over the 7 days. This will give you more information with which to manage yourself.

I am excited for you.

I invite you to join my MFP Larger Losers group found here:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133315-larger-losers

It is for people who are starting with or originally started with 75 or more pounds to lose who are approaching their weight loss in a sensible and sustainable fashion.

Hey, thank you for the advice so far my knees are good no pain, no issues I have a large build so it helps distribute weight I were a size18-19 wide shoe so you have a idea of my build. It's 1550 calories now and will adjust accordingly on what my doctor recommends and how I feel energy wise but my fat reserves are plentiful to be used up for energy. But as I grow muscles wise I will have to increase the calories. At first hunger it was a little hard, but now I don't even notice it really fiber drink helped with it and I take Wellbutrin and that curves appetite if I'm not mistaken. My doctor monitors my blood levels and I'm good with everything cholesterol is actually very good. But I have to Say I take lots supplements multivitamin micro minerals, omega 3s calcium vitamin d zinc, magnesium vitamin C, B complex CoQ10 Selenium few others daily and blood levels are good. My cheat days I have logged them in the past, but lately I have just put cheat meal, but ya it is a good idea to keep them logged I will go back logging them so I can get better picture. Thank you and ya I will join your group.
    Also the Rock has a similar diet but my cheat days are not on his level or weight training yet lol goals. https://www.mensjournal.com/food-drink/8-times-dwayne-rock-johnson-was-cheat-meal-god/
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    I'm very happy for you and it seems that you have found what works. I like the idea that you will stop and evaluate as you go along and are under a doctor's supervision. Wishing you the very best of luck. Just keep going and you'll reach your goal.
  • mrbigginsjourney
    Options
    I'm very happy for you and it seems that you have found what works. I like the idea that you will stop and evaluate as you go along and are under a doctor's supervision. Wishing you the very best of luck. Just keep going and you'll reach your goal.

Thank you for the kind words good luck to you as well with your goals :)
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • mrbigginsjourney
    Options
    Awesome work!

Thank ya so much and also for friend invite. :)
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you are under a doctors care as I think you need to be careful with both your calories and exercise. I don't do the "friends" thing but I will follow you if you if you continue to post here and I wish you well. I think it's fantastic that you're making these changes
  • mrbigginsjourney
    Options
    I'm glad you are under a doctors care as I think you need to be careful with both your calories and exercise. I don't do the "friends" thing but I will follow you if you if you continue to post here and I wish you well. I think it's fantastic that you're making these changes

Ya thank you will update here as well.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,426 Member
    Options

Ya thank you will update here as well.

Please do!
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,293 Member
    Options
    Hey, you’re doing great.

Glad to know you’re still working the program.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,426 Member
    Options
    That’s over a hundred pounds in less than a year! You haven’t quit, you’re still hanging in there.

That’s a win in my book!

I’m so glad you checked back in!
  • Goodgollygee
    Goodgollygee Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You are very inspiring!!! Keep going!! If you feel down.... come to mfp and find stuff to read or send a message to one of your mpf friends or go for a little walk. Full speed ahead!! You're doing great!
  • Snapy15
    Snapy15 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are very inspiring!! You are doing great! Can't wait for the update!