What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    Watching trees getting cut down from home webcam..

Risqué.

😂
    0d4puvtbgp6a.jpg

Voyeurism at its best. Hope your work doesn’t catch you looking at that stuff.

😂 yupe, that's alot of wood.

I would have been disappointed had you not mentioned "wood" 🤣😂

Well...you know me 🤭

Uh huh 😂
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Going to bed :yawn: 😴

Night..

Get up! Get up! You'll miss out!!

Hey Jo, keep meaning to ask how is your dad? Hope he's getting stronger every day. :)

Im up 😄
    Its been a very up and down process. 😔 at this moment he's on IV antibiotics for 2 infections.. bladder and something to do with his stomach/bowel. The antibiotics are making him feel a bit sick so he isn't eating much which is a problem when you have little body fat.
    I think today the IV comes out though and he is being sent to the Private hospital that he likes in the next day or so.
    To cheer him up I made this happen yesterday. It was a surprise.. the look on his face when he saw Tiger was absolutely priceless.

That legit made me tear up. What a happy reunion, you're so great to make it happen.
  • slimgirljo15
    RAinWA wrote: »

Night..

Hey Jo, keep meaning to ask how is your dad? Hope he's getting stronger every day. :)

Im up 😄
    Its been a very up and down process. 😔 at this moment he's on IV antibiotics for 2 infections.. bladder and something to do with his stomach/bowel. The antibiotics are making him feel a bit sick so he isn't eating much which is a problem when you have little body fat.
    I think today the IV comes out though and he is being sent to the Private hospital that he likes in the next day or so.
    To cheer him up I made this happen yesterday. It was a surprise.. the look on his face when he saw Tiger was absolutely priceless.

That legit made me tear up. What a happy reunion, you're so great to make it happen.

Thank you 🙂 you can't see them but he's actually crying happy tears in that pic. They've missed each other.
  • Pencil_legs
    Pencil_legs Posts: 75 Member
    nac9t64yacro.jpg
    Walking the track 😉
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member

Night..

Im up 😄
    49a6n2tlss0n.jpg

As someone that works with the elderly population...this absolutely melted my heart. ❤️
  • slimgirljo15

Night..

Im up 😄
    49a6n2tlss0n.jpg

As someone that works with the elderly population...this absolutely melted my heart. ❤️

It was a pretty special moment 💞 Im having the picture framed so he can have it on his bedside table next to his hospital bed. 🙂
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Night..

Im up 😄
    49a6n2tlss0n.jpg

It was a pretty special moment 💞 Im having the picture framed so he can have it on his bedside table next to his hospital bed. 🙂

You made my day by sharing that picture <3 And such a cool idea about putting it on his bedside table. Smart and loving lady you are. Ok, 2 out of 3 isn't bad. ;)
    Seriously, I'm not the praying type like I should be but I'm sending out all my positive thoughts and prayers that I can to the universal powers that might be listening.
    Dogs do heal; hope you're allowed to bring Tiger to where he's going next. That's definitely true love there. <3
  • Jodear2122
    Jodear2122 Posts: 70 Member
    Lunchtime eats 🍳 🥓 🤤
  • slimgirljo15

Night..

Im up 😄
    49a6n2tlss0n.jpg

You made my day by sharing that picture <3 And such a cool idea about putting it on his bedside table. Smart and loving lady you are. Ok, 2 out of 3 isn't bad. ;)
    Seriously, I'm not the praying type like I should be but I'm sending out all my positive thoughts and prayers that I can to the universal powers that might be listening.
    Dogs do heal; hope you're allowed to bring Tiger to where he's going next. That's definitely true love there. <3

🤗 I'll take the 2 out of 3 🤣
    Thank you Reenie all positive thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated ❤
  • crmzn
    crmzn Posts: 83 Member
    I’m working. And don’t wanna be 🤮
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I'm about to go shopping for.. stuff
  • Jodear2122
    Jodear2122 Posts: 70 Member
    crmzn wrote: »
    I’m working. And don’t wanna be 🤮

😬

Shopping for birthdays 🥳
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Getting ready to make a quichecake. Sausage, spinach, mushrooms. It'll be most of a week's breakfasts for my partners.

• RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Being irritated with doctors and pharmacies. 1 1/2 hours wasted getting prescriptions straightened out and now waiting for them to actually get filled.
  • johnisrunning
    johnisrunning Posts: 142 Member
    Getting ready for the last hour of work on a Friday...
  • vaelyn1313
    vaelyn1313 Posts: 28 Member
    Watching “Hoarders”.
  • JenzJeep
    JenzJeep Posts: 6 Member
    Sitting in my games room thinking.. should I would out? Should I vacuum or should I just sit here lol
  • slimgirljo15
    :yawn: