13»

Replies

• Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    May 13

I used a pass day.
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,667 Member
    @Crosbinium, I often have this problem – very few restaurants here in the UK have nutritional information – so I choose wisely as you said, try to avoid fried foods, ask for no dressing etc.
    Then as others have said, just look at what’s on your plate. Salad should be OK providing there is no greasy dressing (but watch out for avocado, nuts etc which are high calorie). Not sure what “Buffalo chicken tenders” are but are they just seasoned and grilled? Breaded? Battered? (sorry, that’s a common British way to prepare food, I have to make sure I avoid it). Are they greasy? Large/small portion? Then just do the best you can and move on to the next day.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,578 Member
    5/13
    Pass I ate good today. But didnt get exercise other then steps in.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Calories: under by a bit
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: a barely enough exercise day, high in To-Do-List and Important Stuff, but not as much exercise as I like to have
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,228 Member
    May 14

Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 1/3
  • MizSpiffy
    MizSpiffy Posts: 145 Member
    May 13
    Record all calories No
    Stay under calorie limit No
    Exercise 20 minutes Yes!!
    Must get back on track......
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    @cjane917 Would you mind sharing the names of the two apps you've referenced?
    @mshawski The stress is out of your control, yet how you react to it is under your control. Coincidentally, I happened to listen to the an old "Fitness Disrupted" podcast this morning and he talked about having a "virtual heart rate monitor" on at all times. When he's confronted by a situation, he's learned to check in with himself to regulate his response.
    @Crosbinium I use MFP to find an equivalent and take the highest caloric option. Barring that, I just assume the one meal is equivalent to ALL my calories for that day. 🤷🏾‍♀️ That's just me, as I'd rather err over than under. Also, I didn't know that you're also an educator! Thank you for all you do!!
    @pamjsa Sounds like encouraging news. Congrats for you and puppy!
    @Dory_42 Can't wait to hear your next check in!

Here's my late entry...

---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | 2.5 km jog (16), Stretching (25) TOTAL: 41
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | *Base + 189
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---
    *NOTE: Stretching counted as half the calories

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO |28%
    Pass Days Used:
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3

3 yes

3/3
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    @MaltedTea the first one is Adidas Training. It's time-based and you you can use pre-made workouts or have them create one for you based on which body parts you want to work. It's all bodyweight exercises (pushups, lunges, planks, jumping jacks etc). It's free.

The other is Fitbod and it analyzes your recent workouts to make new ones based on fresh muscles forums or other metrics you choose. You can adjust it based on equipment that you own or that exists at your gym, or choose no equipment. It's sets/reps based. It costs a monthly or annual fee but you can try three workouts for free.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    cjane917 wrote: »
    @MaltedTea the first one is Adidas Training. It's time-based and you you can use pre-made workouts or have them create one for you based on which body parts you want to work. It's all bodyweight exercises (pushups, lunges, planks, jumping jacks etc). It's free.

The other is Fitbod and it analyzes your recent workouts to make new ones based on fresh muscles forums or other metrics you choose. You can adjust it based on equipment that you own or that exists at your gym, or choose no equipment. It's sets/reps based. It costs a monthly or annual fee but you can try three workouts for free.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thank you! I had Adidas Running on my phone already but downloaded the two you mentioned.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,631 Member
    5/13
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅