Women 200lb+, Let's Be Marvelous This May!!!

Replies

• kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    @finngirl61 make sure you're eating close to goal calories because if you're eating under its possible you could be eating too few calories and that results in slow or no weight loss. Check the amount of sodium you're eating if you're eating too much your body will hold on to water and your weight will go up. Make sure you're logging everything you eat or drink, including any sauces or condiments because those calories can really stack up. Try and stick as close to your macros as possible and try and drink plenty of water. If you do all of these things you should be able to lose even without exercise, also I eat back half of my exercise calories, it works for me so if you're doing any kind of exercise it might be worth trying to eat some of those calories and see what the results are after a week. Don't give up you can do this it's just trial and error and finding what works best for you.
  • finngirl61
    finngirl61 Posts: 122 Member
    Wow, you've list over 100 lbs since last June! That's awesome.
  • finngirl61
    finngirl61 Posts: 122 Member
    @finngirl61 make sure you're eating close to goal calories because if you're eating under its possible you could be eating too few calories and that results in slow or no weight loss. Check the amount of sodium you're eating if you're eating too much your body will hold on to water and your weight will go up. Make sure you're logging everything you eat or drink, including any sauces or condiments because those calories can really stack up. Try and stick as close to your macros as possible and try and drink plenty of water. If you do all of these things you should be able to lose even without exercise, also I eat back half of my exercise calories, it works for me so if you're doing any kind of exercise it might be worth trying to eat some of those calories and see what the results are after a week. Don't give up you can do this it's just trial and error and finding what works best for you.

Hi there,
    Thanks for the advice! I am eating close to or under my calories. Even some of the Lean Cuisine have higher sodium. I check for calories, sugar and sodium for meals. I don't drink much water; sorry, but I hate it even with fruit added, etc. I've started back on the Propel though. That's ok.
    And I do log everything, except for an occasional Nip candy. And I doubt that adds weight. Ha I will add more protein to daily intake and see how that works. It's just to think about SO much weight to lose.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,268 Member
    @KeriA I have a fitbit too and that's the reason I haven't been using it, my wrist came out in a rash which took weeks to heal, really wish the straps weren't plastic.

Look on Amazon - they have fabric replacement bands. Paint the back of the face (if it touches your skin) with clear nail polish to keep from skin contact!!

It is the back of the face of the watch that was where I had my rash not the wrist band :(
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    @kelMee2 congrats on reaching Onederland! Thatโ€™s great! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
  • BethCW2963
    BethCW2963 Posts: 57 Member
    May 2021

Height: 5'7"
    SW 2/10/2021 - 325.0
    CW as of 4/30/2021 โ€“ 271.4 (-53.6 lbs)

5/07/2021 (+/- lbs) -2.0 lbs. (269.4) (-1.2 lbs weekly average)
    5/14/2021 (+/- lbs) -1.4 lbs. (268.0) (-0.1 lbs weekly average)
    5/21/2021 (+/- lbs)
    5/28/2021 (+/- lbs)

GW for May 31st 2021 โ€“ 265 lbs (1.75 lbs/wk)

GW for Feb 10th 2022 โ€“ 199 lbs
    UGW โ€“ 175 lbs / approx. 25% body fat (then re-evaluate)

Weekly NSV's/Goals (4/30-5/07):
    65 oz water per day
    Increase NEAT (1 hour per day, 7 days per week)
    30 min cardio/strength building every other day (4x's per week)

(05/14) I'm not sure how I did it but I lost 1.4 lbs this last week (my weekly average was, expectedly, considerably different and only showed a -0.1loss) โ€“ even with my Mother's Day weekend extravaganza and only 1 (out of 4) cardio/strength training 30-min sessions! I am hopeful that I will be able to reach my monthly goal weight. I have been meeting my NEAT goal though and that actually works out to an additional 7 hours of activity per week that I am not logging. It's making a difference. I definitely still want to get back on track with my 30 min cardio/strength training sessions though.
    65 oz water per day (7 out of 7)
    Increase NEAT (5 minutes increased activity every hour/12 hours per day โ€“ ie moving, stair climbing etc) (7out of 7)
    30 min cardio/strength building every other day (0 out of 4)