100kg to lose! that's 220 pounds to you

Options
ky6b8f4hvms2.jpg
I think the picture says it all really! I need and want to lose weight! I am going to aim to lose 100kg before I am 50 ah hem 3 years! I have got this! anyone else got a heap to lose or just wanna join me for the long haul? no quick game is a good game on this one! gotta be real and know it's gonna take a while, might as well have fun along the way :p

Replies

• Lhenderson923
    Lhenderson923 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I have lost just about 70lbs using MFP, and I have 10lbs left to go. As long as you track everything (I recommend a food scale), and stay in a calorie deficit, even a small one, you will see amazing results! Feel free to add me.
  • andreamaxwell924
    andreamaxwell924 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    I do have a love hate relationship with Monday's. on one hand it's a fresh new week and then also it's a whole new week lol! today I plan to embrace it with planned approach. let's see how that goes lol
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best! I think a mindset of health and losing weight for reasons that matter to YOU are key, so you are on the right track 😊
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,584 Member
    Options
    Planning and consistency really are the key to success! Wishing you all the best!
  • Sixteen_Tons
    Sixteen_Tons Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I got 80 pounds off and 160 lbs to go, just joined MFP, I used another program now unavailable, looked at a few apps MFP looks like it suits me. Really, Really easy to log foods! Lots of good people here with tons of experiences.

Sounds like your in a good place, and approaching it with humor. You got this.

• itsbritneybetch91
    itsbritneybetch91 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've got over 130lbs to lose so feel free to add me! I love supporting others and need support myself!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    You will succeed ....I have a total of losing 129lbs ..Have lost 44 so far ...looking forward to watching your progress :)
  • Lizard863
    Lizard863 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody!

This looks like an active group and I’m so glad. My name is Beth. I’m in this journey, too. I’m looking for friends to encourage and be encouraged by.

I was 425 in August. I casually watched what I was eating and had lost from 458. ( I was actually heavier than that at one point, but chose not to record it.)

In May, I was hospitalized for a pulmonary embolism. Yeah. Scary.

I started doing Keto again and am now at 385. I’m slowly decreasing my carbs.

I look forward to getting to know you.

Beth