• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Allie: I am so sorry for the loss of your friend to Covid. :broken_heart:
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,809 Member
    <3
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,902 Member
    In the context of a table leaf, what is the correct plural term, "table leafs" or "table leaves"? Per Merriam-Webster's online dictionary either is a correct plural for the word leaf. There is no differentiation between the usages. The usage of the word for part of a table is that it is suggestive of a leaf. Hence, it follows the same usage.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,722 Member
    Thanks Barbie.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,804 Member
    bwcetc wrote: »
    Machka ... I heard on today's news that Australia plans to ban international travel until mid 2022!

Beth near Buffalo

Yep! :)

Works for us! I doubt we'll even be able to leave Tasmania, because of my husband's accident and WC situation, until then.

Somehow it feels better knowing that no one can leave the country. :)

Machka in Oz
  • Machka9
    Back to work today. Catching up with emails etc.

I'm also catching up with stairs. I'm in a stair climbing challenge and lost a week because I was home all last week. Now I've got to climb more to catch up!!

M in Oz
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,745 Member
    Allie ... so sorry for your loss...
  • Machka9
    uxjzxn5d4pfz.png

Just making sure that 5K is reasonably easy for me to cover. :)

M in Oz
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    This is an early night and I sm grateful. Rest is imperative.😴
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,676 Member
    Well it is 3 am and I am awake and have ot slept well all night.. didnt go to sleep.until.after 10 pm and woke up.3 times so far..
    Have the consult at 8:30 !at the sleep center and want to get up and take a shower and get gas before I go.. after I get out,will pick up Homer and bring him back here..
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,599 Member
    Good Monday,
    Plants are in the ground. Gutters and roof top cleaned out/off. Went to Costco. Took a 2 hour nap. Apparently, I needed naps this weekend ;) Never made it to the grocery. Not fretting about that though. Will go next week when we get back. Feel like I was unproductive, but I reckon that is okay occasionally.
    Family resemblance is definitely strong in my family, I agree! I was happy to see that my youngest daughter and family went to baseball tournament with oldest daughter and her family this weekend. It is good for them!
    I reckon since I am now caught up here again and it is early morning, I should do some work stuffs.

Will check in later.
    <3
    Kylia in Ohio where I don't think it is raining yet.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    <3
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,599 Member
    I am whinny today.....I don't want to go to work :'( I should be thankful for my job, but just don't want to go today.....
    Thank you for letting me whine.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,329 Member
    Did Power Yoga DVD and then walked. Work tomorrow so no formal exercise.

Kylia – ever year I string popcorn to put on our Christmas tree. Yes, you read right. But….if I do it now I can do it on my deck before the pool is ready (warm enough) to use. And pieces that break off are blown away by the wind and the birds eat them. This way, I don’t have to clean up. Am I lazy or what….lol?

Katla – how great for you that that restaurant only changed its name. Wonder why they did that?

Streaming services: Vince has this “thing” against them so we don’t have any. Doesn’t bother me a whole lot since I don’t watch a lot of TV. I record a few shows and it usually takes me a few months to get caught up.

KJ – that was very nice of you to go to that woman’s house.

Cool today but I’m wearing shorts.

Michele NC
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,187 Member
    Gearing up for clearing out/winnowing my old books. Aaarrrrgggghhhh! :#

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,350 Member
    I'm like an ant on a hot rock - can't settle to anything. The kids and grandkids will be here about noon or one p.m. (four to five hours from now) and I keep doing another round of the house trying to toddler-proof at least some areas. Much of that will simply be a shut door--and I'm pretty sure he's able to open doors by now, too.

I think I'll leave the house here in a little - if I stay here, I'll be even more whack-a-doodle by the time they get here.

Welcome to those who are new to us, we're glad you're here! Drop into the conversation anywhere, you'll be welcome.

Love,
    Lisa in AR
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,676 Member
    Lisa- have a great time with your daughter and the littles..
    I am sitting in the waiting room for the consultation for a sleep study..
    Then to pick up Homer and wait on grocery delivery