Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,070 Member
    Aqualang26 wrote: »
    Aqualang26
    Weigh-In: Friday
    PW: 193
    CW: 191.4

Nice loss this week @Aqualang26 !! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Jessica :smile:
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 290.4
    CW 295
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Steps
    5/9 - 4793
    5/10 - 2843
    5/11 - 2511
    5/12 - 94 (Fitbit out of juice)
    5/13 - 3190
    5/14 - 4045
    5/15 - 1218
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    JoDavo66
    Sunday
    PW: 217
    CW: 217
    A little disappointed with myself. I have a busy week with work & received unexpected news about my former HoD & Mentor who's been a friend for 25 years was seriously ill.(Friends with his family too esp wife & daughter). Then Fri, found youngest struggling with something and yesterday my friend died.
    I've basically done the worst thing & eaten my feelings for 2 days!! Something I vowed to stop doing!
    So I need a dose of my own motivation! Thankfully I haven't gained but I've ruined my chance of a green month which was my goal.🙄
    So take a leaf out of my book- don't eat your feelings!! It achieves nothing!
  • JoDavo66
    back from church now & whilst forwarding the live stream I've been on a motivation search.Don't know about you but I need a kick for the week to get me refocused.
    This is sooooooo my problem
    k4v39mk8m1l6.jpg
  • JoDavo66
    zyhdqmtk9d1w.jpg
    This is one of my eldests quotes!
  • JoDavo66
    edited May 2021
    I tend to head to towards "Gym time with Zac Efron" :D:D:D
    xcylpaqg64hn.jpg
    Whatever keeps you motivated - have a good week.
    Don't forget to check out the FAT2FIT May Week 3 Challenge - 'Ladder up'.
    I'm going to go for daily steps.
  • Aqualang26
    Aqualang26 Posts: 149 Member
    @jessicakrall8 Thank you! And good job on staying in control!

@JoDavo66 I'm so sorry! You've had one heck of a week. 😪
  • JoDavo66
    KHill875 wrote: »
    I was doing so well at finally starting to lose weight and then we found out we were moving from California to Texas. I have completely lost all the progress I made and gained an extra pound at this point. I am so disappointed at how I have turned back to stress eating.

My problem too. Have a look at quotes for the week
  • jessicakrall8
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    Steps
    5/9 - 4793
    5/10 - 2843
    5/11 - 2511
    5/12 - 94 (Fitbit out of juice)
    5/13 - 3190
    5/14 - 4045
    5/15 - 1218

@DreaRN15 I used to have the same problem with my fitbit dying on me...finally got into the habit of charging it overnight, by plugging it into my computer or laptop same as I do with plugging my phone into the wall socket...doing both reminds me and heck, I'm sleeping so it's not like I'm going to need it...just a thought...hope it helps...

Also, many of us have struggled this week...dust yourself off, spend a little time today meal planning and here's to having a productive week for all of us!! I'm with ya!

• CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    CharmingPassion
    Sunday Weigh in
    PW: 301.0
    CW: 297.2

lol, dont ask me. i totally dont get fluctuations. Either way seems to be back on track
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    5/15: 3,742 Didn't do much of anything yesterday!
  • jessicakrall8
    Team Challenge...for those of you who track your steps with Fitbit, I will happily do some random challenges, if you'd like to be Fitbit friends...you can find me as JessicaK, email is jakrall@cox.net. Send me a note letting me know you're sending me a friend's invite, as I don't just add people at random...we can motivate each other. I'm still recovering from a knee injury so don't expect miracles, but I'm trying...

Jessica :blush:
  • kerdil08
    kerdil08 Posts: 61 Member
    kerdil08
    Sunday
    PW 179.9
    CW 176.8

This was a rough week, so I'm happy to have dropped the bloat gain from last week and then some. I did still walk to/from work every day and got in a few brief runs on top of that, but overall I did not feel mentally in the game. So snacky and exhausted and just getting super frustrated with everything. I recognize I've been quite successful since starting again in earnest in January, but this was the first time since then that I really just wanted to quit.

I do feel a little better today. Would like to fully shake off this pity party as quickly as possible. Going to try to check in a bit more often because that should help me stay engaged when I'm losing steam...and steam was definitely lost this past week. As Jessica mentioned, a lot of us had a rough go of it last week, so hopefully we can all bounce back!

In less mopey news, I had my 6 month review at my not-so-new-anymore job and it went really well! I'm in the middle of a big project, so I'll still be stressed for the next month+ until all samples are collected/prepared/analyzed, but at least I'm in a position where I have a great relationship with everyone I work with. It helps that we're still in the startup size and there's basically only four of us lol. While I am at a place where extra effort is a general baseline expectation (e.g. I worked both days this weekend), it's nice that said effort is sincerely appreciated.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Steps

5/13- 6,102
    5/14- 7,908
    5/15- 6,324
    5/16- 5,866
  • jessicakrall8
    edited May 2021
    kerdil08 wrote: »
    kerdil08
    Sunday
    PW 179.9
    CW 176.8

This was a rough week, so I'm happy to have dropped the bloat gain from last week and then some. I did still walk to/from work every day and got in a few brief runs on top of that, but overall I did not feel mentally in the game. So snacky and exhausted and just getting super frustrated with everything. I recognize I've been quite successful since starting again in earnest in January, but this was the first time since then that I really just wanted to quit.

I do feel a little better today. Would like to fully shake off this pity party as quickly as possible. Going to try to check in a bit more often because that should help me stay engaged when I'm losing steam...and steam was definitely lost this past week. As Jessica mentioned, a lot of us had a rough go of it last week, so hopefully we can all bounce back!

In less mopey news, I had my 6 month review at my not-so-new-anymore job and it went really well! I'm in the middle of a big project, so I'll still be stressed for the next month+ until all samples are collected/prepared/analyzed, but at least I'm in a position where I have a great relationship with everyone I work with. It helps that we're still in the startup size and there's basically only four of us lol. While I am at a place where extra effort is a general baseline expectation (e.g. I worked both days this weekend), it's nice that said effort is sincerely appreciated.

Good morning @kerdil08 ...to have had such a difficult week and still pull off a great loss, WOW...WIN-freakin WIN!!! WTG!

Congrats on the great review...it always feels great to get that positive feedback and validation!! What industry are you in and what is your job? I'm a systems analyst in the Logistics section of IT and I'm in the transportation industry working for a large shipping company that sends those steel containers all over the world via ship, rail or truck. I crunch lots of numbers, work with EDI (electronic data) and am a liaison between the company the the data service providers. I was in banking back in the day and I love this so much more...never pictured myself in transportation, but it's so interesting to me getting things from point A to point B and all stops in between. Every day is a new adventure.

I agree with you, we're past the pity party and we're going to have a great week! I predict it!!!

Enjoy your day...can't wait to hear more about your job and your big project...sounds amazing!

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    I'm sorry to hear your week was so rough @JoDavo66.
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Team Challenge...for those of you who track your steps with Fitbit, I will happily do some random challenges, if you'd like to be Fitbit friends...you can find me as JessicaK, email is jakrall@cox.net. Send me a note letting me know you're sending me a friend's invite, as I don't just add people at random...we can motivate each other. I'm still recovering from a knee injury so don't expect miracles, but I'm trying...

Jessica :blush:

I am totally down with more fitbit friends. I will get you added as soon as I remember how. lol. I swear I am getting older and my memory is just done. lol.
This discussion has been closed.