• Ryan_Jacob40
    Ryan_Jacob40 Posts: 30 Member
    laying in bed, can't sleep.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,264 Member
    Drinking coffee, listening to the rain.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Listening to the birds yell "COME AND GET IT!" because I just refilled the feeders.
  • honey_honey_12
    Getting ready to watch a live stream of my 3yr old granddaughter’s dance recital. 😍❤️
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Trying to decide what ugly shoe to buy that’s comfortable. Crocs vs Dansko. I can’t live this hurt feet/ joints life anymore!
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Trying to decide what ugly shoe to buy that’s comfortable. Crocs vs Dansko. I can’t live this hurt feet/ joints life anymore!

Crocs are really lightweight, which is nice when you have painful joints. Only reason I had to stop wearing them is that I realized my back pain was due to a short leg, and Crocs won't accommodate a lift.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member

I’m really debating on getting hot pink crocs.

Crocs or yeezy slides.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,855 Member
    Trying to memorize all the content for my OB OSCE. OSCEs give me the Heebie-jeebies.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member

Crocs are really lightweight, which is nice when you have painful joints. Only reason I had to stop wearing them is that I realized my back pain was due to a short leg, and Crocs won't accommodate a lift.

I have their flip flops and they are the most comfortable shoe I’ve owned. I’m concerned about breathability since I’d get the work shoe with no holes. Guess it doesn’t matter too much if they make my 10hr shift bearable.

vanityy99 wrote: »

Crocs or yeezy slides.

Ya I’ve seen them on Nicki Minaj. rvjcwktvd3e2.jpeg

It’s gonna be a croc summer now.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member

I have their flip flops and they are the most comfortable shoe I’ve owned. I’m concerned about breathability since I’d get the work shoe with no holes. Guess it doesn’t matter too much if they make my 10hr shift bearable.

vanityy99 wrote: »

Crocs or yeezy slides.

Ya I’ve seen them on Nicki Minaj. rvjcwktvd3e2.jpeg

It’s gonna be a croc summer now.

🤭 you caught me being a sheep.

• sean4851
    sean4851 Posts: 17 Member
    sitting on my computer wishing i was anywhere but here doing someone
  • sean4851
    sean4851 Posts: 17 Member
    something rather than this lol
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Taking a break, it's been a busy day.
  • honey_honey_12
    ca458byep6d4.gif
  • Jodear2122
    Jodear2122 Posts: 70 Member
    Trying to find a mo ie or something to binge watch all night 🙄
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    Studying...advanced SQL....fml
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Eating 🍕🍕
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Waiting for the first part of laundry to finish!