Open diaries . Between 1200 - 1500 calories daily

Hi I’m looking for people with open diaries for support x

Replies

• lmf1012
    lmf1012 Posts: 402 Member
    Hi, mine is open. I have my goal set to 1312 but eat closer to 1200 most days. Feel free to take a look. I am a creature of habit though and most of my days look the same except dinners.
  • nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    I'm open. 1400-1600 goal in general. Took a couple of weeks off logging (week before and during vacation) but I'm back at it now.

I use a food scale for most items. I do allow some estimations. Like yesterday weighed my hard boiled eggs, and estimate today's looked about the same size. Allowing reasonable estimations is sometimes the sane thing to do. I also use the recipe builder.
  • Littleloz34
    Littleloz34 Posts: 41 Member
    Thanks ladies I will friend request you 😊
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    I think mine is open, I do 1500 (don't look today I blew it wide open)
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    My diary is open and set to 1360 but eat closer to 1200 since I currently under exercise restrictions.
  • MarielP83
    MarielP83 Posts: 6 Member
    Mine is open, I'm set to 1450. I use the recipe builder for most dinners that I cook.
  • meeppeepneep
    meeppeepneep Posts: 56 Member
    take a look! Fair warning, a lot isn't in english, and it's a bit repetetive.
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Just getting back into it but mine is open :)
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    Mine is open too. Right now, it's set to 1200 calories but most days I'm slightly over! ;)
  • eastwd
    eastwd Posts: 6 Member
    How do I get to look into peoples open diaries? I can’t work it out! Thanks 😊
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Everyone's I tried said users feed was private 🤷‍♀️
  • fitstrongfitlove
    fitstrongfitlove Posts: 58 Member
    I just made my diary accessible to friends only. You are welcome to add me and check it out.

My nutritional values are high.