Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• jarevalo1313
    jarevalo1313 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey guys I’m new to my fitness pal my name is Jonathan I’m 29 looking for friends to help keep each other motivate share tips advice and recipes
  • FemaleFitnessForties
    FemaleFitnessForties Posts: 10 Member
    Def need more motivation 😊
  • sean4851
    sean4851 Posts: 17 Member
    i love to have new friends got to keep my stamina
  • HopefulEmily
    HopefulEmily Posts: 1 Member
    Hello. I’m looking for friends to share accountability and motivation with. :) I used to be active on here and looking forward to being active again. Just needing to get in that good head-space once more.
  • sean4851
    sean4851 Posts: 17 Member
    yes you took the words right out of my mouth
  • EimearTheDreamer4
    EimearTheDreamer4 Posts: 49 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm a 27-year old Irishwoman returning to MFP after a looong hiatus to pull myself out of lockdown hibernation. I'd love to make a few friends to keep each other honest and on-track!
  • bostonpaul22
    bostonpaul22 Posts: 31 Member
    Always could use more friends for motivation and accountability add me and lets share tips tricks and motivation
  • QuirkzforDayz
    QuirkzforDayz Posts: 12 Member
    Hi everyone,

Pleased to e-meet you all.

I have been on MFP for about a year but only recently started using the community aspect. I could use a buddy to help with workout motivation. Some days, I feel tired and/or depressed (I have depression), so I just end up sleeping on my couch all day and not doing any exercise.

Stats: Female, 29 years, 5'2", and 138 lbs.

I am in recovery for an eating disorder (I cycle between binge eating disorder and anorexia), so I am trying to maintain a higher weight (goal: 135 lbs.) to avoid slipping back into old habits. I could use support there too.

Feel free to add me!

Best,
    Eridove
  • msk1279
    msk1279 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all, it's my first day. NYC and need to lose about 45 lbs, much of it the result of going on the pill, quitting smoking, and general life during the pandemic. Thanks for this thread!
  • Foxtone
    Foxtone Posts: 9 Member
    Still looking for friends. You can never have too many! :blush:
  • kpforyou
    kpforyou Posts: 56 Member
    Always always looking for friends to motivate and to motivate me! I'm 33 and I have about 90 lbs to lose, but I'd settle for 75 at this rate lol
  • RaleighKendra
    RaleighKendra Posts: 12 Member
    I would love new friends. I'm not sure how to add people so please feel free to add me. Please no bots or creepy men that want hookups. NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.
  • ryan_powerlifter
    ryan_powerlifter Posts: 115 Member
    Always looking to help motivate others.
  • Senor75
    Senor75 Posts: 29 Member
    Hi everyone. New to this. I would like to have friends for so motivation.
    I am an older gentlemen. 46yrs
    So come on amigos let's do this.
  • catevis
    catevis Posts: 12 Member
    Please add me 😎
  • Heathe_r
    Heathe_r Posts: 61 Member
    Heeey :blush:
  • Jodear2122
    Jodear2122 Posts: 70 Member
    More friends always welcome 🤗
  • johnisrunning
    johnisrunning Posts: 142 Member
    Always happy to add more friends!
  • monacandoitin2012
    monacandoitin2012 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, Well I am back again.... this time its going to happen!! Need some friends to take the ride with me. Add me