Women 200lb+, Let's Be Marvelous This May!!!

Replies

• KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,269 Member
    68 years old, Height: 5'6"
    SW: 266 lbs (Dec 2019)
    2/1/2020: 263.6
    10/19/2020: 245.4
    1/1: 251.2 gained after going back to work and being more sedentary
    2/3: 250.4
    2/6: 256.6 adjusted according to my new scale.
    2/7: 255 -1.6 lbs lost of extra new scale weight
    2/27: 254.8 -.2 but I went up to 257 so this is a loss of 2.2 lbs
    2/28: 253.4
    April low: 255.2
    May 1: 257.8
    CW: 256 (May 18)

1st GW: 220 The lowest weight I got to when I last lost significant weight.
    2nd GW: Onderland 1st, maintain for a few weeks then
    3rd GW: 186 overweight but not obese
    4th GW: 150 lbs. Healthy weight Then evaluate what weight is best for me. I just want to get to a healthy weight for me.

May Goal weight: Under 250.

Goals:
    Get 8+ glasses of water, log in calories daily, get enough sleep and stay under my calorie goal. I don't meet this most days but I am keeping intake up
    Up N.E.A.T. (steps, stairs, cleaning, gardening, and cooking)
    Get regular exercise:
    • 1-2 strength training a week (1 with weights and later add back in 1 with resistance bands after a week or 2 if my elbow doesn’t start hurting again) started back on weight training
    • 5 days of exercise (Start with 25 minutes and work up to 45-60 minutes for most days) doing good with this but didn't exercise yesterday. Sometimes I make up for missed days on the weekend.
    Meal plan so we avoid grocery shopping and make healthy meals at home. Limit take out to once a week (not junk food). Yesterday I meal planned and ordered our food for the week for pick up. However we have had more take out this month than I would like. I think this is what is slowing the weight loss
    Take another step towards lowering sugar intake. Working on this. We will see how it goes. Plan to make a lower fat and sugar ice milk to replace ice cream when I have it.
    Wait to have breakfast until I feel hungry while I am working remotely. doing well at this
    Up my vegetables and make sure I have fruit daily. Lower sugar and simple carbs. starting to make more progress with this

My weight is going up and down so these are my lows. That is how I can see where I am going when my lows are lower and my highs are lower. Very slowly going down. I didn't get any exercise in yesterday. Will have to do something about that today.
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    @kelMee2 and @JNettie73 I’m glad I’m not alone with nobody noticing my weight loss. I have definitely learned over the years to not really care what other people think of me. I just think it would boost my morale if someone noticed. I’ll just keep going anyway.

I haven’t really noticed anyone else treating me any differently, but I still don’t go out much. I know I’ve become invisible to men since putting weight back on. Lol!
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    A binge last night owing to pain, but better today, though I have felt exhausted and achy all day. I am only staying out of bed because dinner is elaborate and has to be started about 3 to be ready at 5. I may get some bike time in, but I don't see the gym as happening.
  • Pamici9
    Pamici9 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi @pamelaromanczuk25 , I'm new to the forums, though I've been off and on MFP for several years. Here's to support and community! Best of luck and I hope I see you around here often.
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    @CariTJR I work in stones and pounds too but find it easier to use pounds on here as its only people from the UK that seem to understand a stone. I'm close to seeing 13 as my first number on the scale which I'm looking forward to cause when I started my first number was 15 and wasn't far away from 16. My weight loss chart works in stones and pounds so I love getting a drop and adding the next sticker then it let's me see how close I am to my next target. Good luck for this week's weigh in.
  • azalea4175
    azalea4175 Posts: 290 Member
    doing well, hitting below my calorie marks and macros are pretty close. Drinking lots of water and trying to stay away from sodium. I have a ton of yard work to do this weekend so I'll earn back some extra calories. Do you all eat your exercise calories or not? I've heard many people do half and half - eat back half because of the extra exertion, but not the other half to continue with weight loss. Your thoughts? Happy Thursday everyone!