** 35yr+ Moms Group for accountability **

Hey All I’m a 35 yr old Mom who works from home with a little 3 yr old monster 👹 haha 😂

I’m looking to make friends that are in the same boat as me so we can hold each other accountable.

I’m 5’4” about 228lbs and want to lose this weight so I can get healthy and feel better about myself.

Currently my eating habits suck!!!! And I’m not exercising so I’m beginning any the bottom.

Drops your information and let’s be friends and help each other out of the struggle and be a role model for our kids!!!

Replies

• fit4itall
    fit4itall Posts: 101 Member
    39. Count me in! I have been off for a while and it is HARD!
  • xxflab2fiitmamaxx
    xxflab2fiitmamaxx Posts: 6 Member
    It really is
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    I'm a 40 year old mum of 4 and started back here in March weighing 220lbs which at 5ft 3" was too much and it really was starting to affect my health. I've lost 20lbs so far but still have at least another 40 to lose. I find logging everything daily really helps me, for exercise I walk an hour a day Monday to Friday which is the walk to take my youngest to school, home and back to pick him up and walk home again which is a journey of 3 miles every day. Other than that I do 10 minutes on my exercise bike or 10 minutes of strength training, just really whatever I can fit in or feel like on any particular day. My diary is open so feel free to add me and we can motivate each other, We can do this.
  • Apscoolgirl
    Apscoolgirl Posts: 5 Member
    37 from South Asia having 2 kids, 5' 1" and 64 kgs, goal weight is 58 k.

Do I belong here?
  • Lhenderson923
    Lhenderson923 Posts: 102 Member
    I'm not 35 yet, but I am a mom to a four month old. I have used MFP successfully in the past to lose 65lbs- I was 223 at 5' 6". I maintained the loss for the most part. I'm back again as I lose the pregnancy weight (which I accomplished!) and an additional 20lbs to put me in the top range of the healthy BMI category. Feel free to add me too, I love having other moms as friends!
  • ReginaPhalange85
    ReginaPhalange85 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in :)
    36, single mom of 4. I'm at my biggest I've been non pregnant (and pregnant ) at 240lbs.
    :smile: I could always use new and motivating friends :)
  • cnhartle
    cnhartle Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2021
    I'm in. I'm a mom of 4 and a stay at home mom. I need help to stay away from the kids snacks lol. I also snack after they go to bed because they are not there to try to take it all lol. I still have 25 lbs to lose.
  • shareeharstone
    shareeharstone Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone. I was hoping to hop into the group... I'm a 39 year old single mom with 3 daughters. I reached the heaviest I've been not including post pregnancy at 215. Last week I recommitted to this and have been doing good for a week. I started last week at 210 and would like to get down to 260. I'm 5'10", so I've got 50 lbs to lose. I would love a little extra motivation!
    Tomorrow is my weigh in day. Hoping to stick this out. I always cave in week 2 and then slide into my usual habits.
  • xxflab2fiitmamaxx
    xxflab2fiitmamaxx Posts: 6 Member
    Hey ladies!!! I’m not feeling so great today so tomorrow I will start with my weigh in. Anyone else?
  • Anthem76
    Anthem76 Posts: 81 Member
    I'd like to join in. I'm a 40ish mom of 4 boys and want to lose 61 pounds. Two weeks ago, I stepped on the scale and was dismayed to find myself at 206 pounds. That's the heaviest I've ever been and at 5'9", the first time I've ever been in the obese BMI category. I've put on 30 pounds in one year and am really feeling it. I've dieted in the past and want to make lasting changes this time. In two weeks, I've lost 6 pounds (I'm now at 199), which means I'm just barely back in the "overweight" category. My first major goal is to get back to a healthy BMI (167 for me); second goal is 145.
  • ra6094
    ra6094 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I’d love to join as well. I’m a 40 year old stay at home and homeschooling mom to 2 kids.

Feel free to add me as a friend on here as well - always opened to more supportive friends on here :)
  • ra6094
    ra6094 Posts: 6 Member
    Also adding, I have 30-40 pounds I would like to lose. Heaviest I’ve been non-pregnant before. Body is changing too, which is making it hard as well.
  • britneyd109
    britneyd109 Posts: 322 Member
    How do I join? Great to have things in common and great support on our journey.
  • amberdawnball
    amberdawnball Posts: 1 Member
    ithkboididdk.jpg
    My daughter turned 2 last weekend and I got to lose this baby weight. My daughter is under weight. She is only 18lb 2oz which I could give it to her.
  • quintjl
    quintjl Posts: 1 Member
    I'd love to join! I'm a 37 year old mother with two kiddos. I'm The biggest I've been @ 5'3" and 184lbs. I've had two miscarriages @20weeks in the last 2 years and my motivation it to get in better shape and to try one more time. Since the weather is getting nice I feel more motivated to go on a walk. The last 3 days I've gone on a 2 mile walk. I struggle with my eating habits and challenging myself to workout. Accountability and motivation is greatly needed and appreciated!
  • alisampm
    alisampm Posts: 182 Member
    edited May 2021
    Hello, fellow mama's! I always love seeing fellow moms taking back their health and prioritizing themselves! I turned 40 in 2020, and have committed myself since then to get my health back on track. I am down about 90 pounds with 45 or so to go to my ultimate goal weight. I also recently starting running again and am currently training to run a 5k with my 9-year-old daughter.

I sent some friend requests, but feel free to add me, I love having a community on this journey!

SW - 272 in Feb 2020
    CW - 178
    GW - 136 or so :)
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Yas! We can do this, mamas!
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Hi! Can I join also?! I'm a 37 yo mom of 3 boys. I am hoping to loose about 60-70 pounds. Would love a community for this!
  • britneyd109
    britneyd109 Posts: 322 Member
    What kind of workouts do you enjoy doing lately? For me it's gotta be walking and riding bikes with my Sons. Oh, and gardening!
  • ClearNotCloudyMind
    ClearNotCloudyMind Posts: 238 Member
    Hi there, this describes me I think? 41 with 2 kids, starting again as a teacher in a few weeks. Lost 14kg so far and into a healthy BMI at 67kg but still definitely in weight loss mode rather than transitioning to maintenance. Not sure what my goal weight is but at 167cm it’s something like 63kg or less 🤷‍♀️