What's on your mind?

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    vo60u48qpdro.gif

We're doing a big giant Discord movie watch of this on Sat. for one of the online groups I'm in. :heart:
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    edited May 2021
    Maybe I should just mail it to your house. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Alright then, I tried.
  • honey_honey_12
    dskfzg0sdlbm.gif
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Thoin wrote: »
    00atu9jtp94t.gif

Hugs to you!
  • honey_honey_12
    f7qd9bajw38b.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Why did I stop in here 😂...
    Now I'm just a good 15m behind everything... 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    My Dad and brother both had a health scare this week 😢 My Dad is ok, my brother will have to have an operation. I have felt sick with worry about them both.

My ❤️ genuinely too you Tams ❤️...
    Hope they will be okay 🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    My Dad and brother both had a health scare this week 😢 My Dad is ok, my brother will have to have an operation. I have felt sick with worry about them both.

Im sorry to hear this. I hope your brother makes a quick recovery 🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    There are so many words that have different meanings depending on what part of the world you're in.
  • ReenieHJ

Glad your dad's alright and sending positive thoughts for your brother. {{HUGS}}
  • ReenieHJ
    @slimgirljo15 Speaking of dads, I hope your dad is recovering as well and quickly as he can. <3 His baby needs him home!
  • slimgirljo15
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @slimgirljo15 Speaking of dads, I hope your dad is recovering as well and quickly as he can. <3 His baby needs him home!

Dad is doing great thanks Reenie 🤗 His colour is better, has an appetite again and can walk a short distance with his walker. No 4 minute mile yet.. soon 😁
  • ReenieHJ
    Great news Jo <3
    Give him an extra hug from me, will you?? Every time I think of your dad I remember mine, and it makes me happy. They're strong people and persevere through so much.
  • slimgirljo15
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Great news Jo <3
    Give him an extra hug from me, will you?? Every time I think of your dad I remember mine, and it makes me happy. They're strong people and persevere through so much.

Will do 🤗
    Yes, they are a tough breed for sure.
  • ReenieHJ
    I woke up from a dream of holding a baby. Now I have the biggest urge to cuddle one. :( Would it be creepy to ask a stranger if I can hold their baby just to get some cuddles? Haha yep, 'spose so.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I was just in the garden section at my local walmart and I’m straight up sad about the state of their plants. Over half of the entire stock is dead, dried up. Everything else is half dead. I know they must be short staffed but how hard is it for them to spend 5-10 minutes with the hose a day? I work retail and know how it is but this would be such a quick thing to do, I really feel like it’s just lazy or a F U to the higher ups. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Gf is joking about doing a jail break for the plants 🤪 and 😢.
  • honey_honey_12
    I was just in the garden section at my local walmart and I’m straight up sad about the state of their plants. Over half of the entire stock is dead, dried up. Everything else is half dead. I know they must be short staffed but how hard is it for them to spend 5-10 minutes with the hose a day? I work retail and know how it is but this would be such a quick thing to do, I really feel like it’s just lazy or a F U to the higher ups. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Gf is joking about doing a jail break for the plants 🤪 and 😢.

I have rescued several plants from Walmart over the years.
    I can’t stand seeing them sit there and die just from lack of water.
    One Crepe Myrtle is still living and about 25’ tall. 😊