Tuesday Mini Challenge

IMPORTANT:
Do y'all like the five minute thing or should I go back to big numbers to do through out the day??

Today's challenge: Crunches

See how many you can do in 5 min straight.
You can take breaks but the clock does not stop. Report back when you are done and let's see who gets the most.
I'm betting it wont be me but let's see who it is. Remember this is just for fun DO NOT over tax yourselves doing this.

You can do the crunches any style you want.
If you can't do them all then do what you can.
The important thing is that you try to do it.
Make sure you stretch and have fun doing them.
Report back when you are done and let us know how you did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB2oyawG9KI&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Replies

• I'm up for it!

You could give people the choice of both, so that they could choose what ever they have the time for, as long as they post which way that they did the excercise..or just mix it up a bit..Ill go with what ever you throw at me...lol
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Hell, I'll give this a go when I get home from work tonight. Sounds like it could be fun. I totally suck at crunches, but I want abs!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    I am in!!!

And I will be honest...I like the big numbers for everything except the pushups:tongue: LOL
  • Vivalebeaver
    Vivalebeaver Posts: 13 Member
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    I'm in, I like the numbers vs. the minutes.....
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 376 Member
    Count me in. I definitely like the numbers best, however, maybe we could switch off each week? I've definitely been feeling it no matter which one we do.
  • I'm in! Minutes vs numbers...doesn't matter to me.
  • arlo1028
    arlo1028 Posts: 76 Member
    I accept you challenge Mr Charcher440!!
  • arlo1028
    I accept you challenge Mr Charcher440!!

"charcher" Latin accent :P lol
  • arlo1028
    I am in!!!

And I will be honest...I like the big numbers for everything except the pushups:tongue: LOL

me too!! give me lunges, squat, abs... all except pull-ups or push-ups LOL!! or maybe that's the area I should be focusing on the most (??) :ohwell:
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    I like the numbers vs the minutes. it's fun to sneak away from work & do 10 or 15 of whatever exercise here & there.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,210 Member
    Opting out today as I rode for 3 hours today.. but wanted to say well done everyone!

I'll be back tomorrow. :wink:

I do like the 5 mins as it doesn't feel 'endless' I set an alarm on my phone and go for it.. eventually I'll see an increase too. But either is fine by me.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    I got 277 in 5 minutes...:smile:
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    I was gone for a few weeks; so I didn't know we switched to minutes. I like both ideas for different reasons. Perhaps post the mini (big numbers) with a micro add-on (minutes). You are wonderful to keep this up.
  • 120 in 5mins
  • racymandi21
    racymandi21 Posts: 11 Member
    210 crunches in 5 minutes. I could really feel my abs burning on that one. Good Challenge.
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    200 crunches in 5 minutes. (With a small break to stretch my neck)
  • Maputi
    Maputi Posts: 49 Member
    I'm in.
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    198 in 5 minutes
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    I did 303

Great job y'all!!

Your an inspiration!!