Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 151

Replies

• kkay2345
    kkay2345 Posts: 95 Member
    Kirk_mfp wrote: »
    Question: It looks like I can't edit my first post now. Should I just copy and paste it (with my updated info)?

That is what I am doing! And it looks like most others too.
  • kkay2345
    Welcome @hotcatgo!

• kkay2345
    @deepwoodslady Thank you so much! I am here for you too! I am thankful there are medications to help us. I think it will get easier over time.
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,031 Member
    edited May 2021
    kkay2345 wrote: »
    Question: It looks like I can't edit my first post now. Should I just copy and paste it (with my updated info)?

That is what I am doing! And it looks like most others too.

I quote myself and edit from there because I have codes (colors, spoilers, etc). You can also just copy/paste as well.
    I also know a couple people on here have a separate document that they edit, copy, and paste onto a new post. Whatever works best for you!

Posts can only be edited for a short time, I think it's 1 hour.
  • fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 890 Member

Hi @Kirk_mfp - I go to my last post, hit 'quote;' copy, then paste into the reply/comment box on the bottom of the last page (or you can probably just use the reply/comment box at the bottom of any page). You do have to remember to remove the bracketed "quote" at the top and "/quote" at the bottom of your text.