May 22 Sign In

Replies

• Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    @Winner_in_Life Well done! Those kgs keep adding up to a bigger loss!

:) It would be nice to reach minus 20 kg this month. But it is not so important, I have time☺️
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    This was one of my favorite kind of days - outside all day. Puttered in a flower bed, in the vegetable garden, with my bike, in the garage, cleaned the porch, long phone call with a brother, with plenty of sitting in the shade in between, plus a strength workout. You know that feeling - at the end of the day you’re tired but so satisfied. The only thing that would have made it better is if the Cubbies had won. Oh well, can’t have everything.

Yes to all 3. Pass days: 2/3
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    @snowshoe072 Please DO post a photo!
    @Jana_2020 That is a beautiful blessing!

Ended a pretty chill week exercise-wise with another sub-60 min 10 km attempt.

The attempt was a fail. So going easy on exercise for 3-4 days isn't part of the winning formula?! Mmmk 🤨

God-willing, there's always next time to fix the formula. 🤷🏾‍♀️ At least now I decided on an app (UA's Map My Run) to help with pacing.

---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Running 10km slower than ever (73) Total: 73
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | *Base + 370
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---
    *NOTE: Activity counted as half the calories

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO |19%
    Pass Days Used: (MAY14)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,963 Member
    May 22
    🌼 Tracked all to the gram
    🌸 calories OVER. Pass Day #2 I think
    🌺 exercise 1:32 minutes - i have more than enough steps & minutes for May so I counted my 8,231 steps of mopping & house cleaning ...
    plantar fasciitis symptoms -not good- so hopefully I’ve caught it in time - first time in YEARS.

No sugar ✔️
    Sodium ⬆️⬆️ Better but not great

Sat Fat ✔️👍
    Protein ✔️👍
    Fiber ✔️👍
    🎨 ✔️
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,280 Member
    May 22
    🌼 Tracked all to the gram
    🌸 calories OVER. Pass Day #2 I think
    🌺 exercise 1:32 minutes - i have more than enough steps & minutes for May so I counted my 8,231 steps of mopping & house cleaning ...
    plantar fasciitis symptoms -not good- so hopefully I’ve caught it in time - first time in YEARS.

No sugar ✔️
    Sodium ⬆️⬆️ Better but not great

Sat Fat ✔️👍
    Protein ✔️👍
    Fiber ✔️👍
    🎨 ✔️

Plantar fasciitis could be very painful. Since you are doing a lot of walking, have you thought of changing or checking your walking shoes? Very good walking shoes really help and also stressing after walking.
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,145 Member
    May 22

Exercise: 75 minutes mountain biking, 45 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 0
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 - I had crippling plantar fasciitis a couple years ago. An Ironman friend recommended an insert called a Walk Fit. When I googled it, it looked like some goofy infomercial. But I Bought it based on my friends recommendation and it completely transformed me. I went from hardly being able to put any weight on that foot, to walking pain free. Worth every penny. I still keep them in my running shoes.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @biketheworld Thanks for the post about plantar fasciitis. I’ve got very flat feet so I use orthotics in my shoes. I’ll look into the recommendation that you shared with Maddie
  • JacquelineCharmander
    JacquelineCharmander Posts: 38 Member
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅