If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    this summer I am going to make a point of working in at least one treat from childhood a week.

I like this idea. 🙂
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    this summer I am going to make a point of working in at least one treat from childhood a week.

A solid goal for sure🤣
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

Such a cool idea!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Such a cool idea!

For me, it'd be a dangerous idea. Haha I was notorious for inhaling cookies so can't bring the childhood favorites into the house. DH has his 2 favorite kinds and they're kinda meh but if I bought Lorna Doones or peanut butter wafer cookies, I'd be gone.
  • PAPYRUS3
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Such a cool idea!

For me, it'd be a dangerous idea. Haha I was notorious for inhaling cookies so can't bring the childhood favorites into the house. DH has his 2 favorite kinds and they're kinda meh but if I bought Lorna Doones or peanut butter wafer cookies, I'd be gone.

ha! no doubt! I'd be eating Dairy Queen's peanut butter parfaits...Blizzards...S'mores...and cookies....lots and lots of cookies...🤣
  • Noreenmarie1234
    x5axpcjpz808.jpeg
    f57q1fvhpheg.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Such a cool idea!

Lol! Some of my childhood favorites that remind me of summer that I might try again...

Plain ice cream sandwich
    Freezy pops
    Lemon Italian ice
    7/11 slurpee
    Strawberry shortcake
    Choco tacos ice cream
    Snickers ice cream bar
    Cotton candy ice cream with blue raspberry shell
    Eating a whole Giant watermelon to myself
    Fresh Grapefruit (can’t remember the last time I had grapefruit)
    Whole pint of fresh raspberries (mom always brought me after camp)
    Funnel cake

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    x5axpcjpz808.jpeg
    f57q1fvhpheg.jpeg

Looks delicious
  • PAPYRUS3
    11abq0cfrcbb.png
    omg...
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    aq9hg58escs8.jpg
    dn124d2bedm9.jpg

OMG, the first one!!! (Peanut butter truffles?)