Less Alcohol - MAY 2021 - One Day At A Time

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,546 Member
    @MissMay

Wow, what fabulous news about your 8 pieces being in an Art Show!!!
    So great!

Wish that I knew how to throw glitter for you : - )
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    Happy Monday and time to start the week with a bang, thanks @MissMay...!

Fellow artists please post your creations when you have time. This is exciting...

Today is my last day of Physical Therapy, so happy everything is now working with no pain....

And good night's sleep thanks to AF last night. Or the full moon? 20 AF days completed month-to-date.
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    Happy Monday and time to start the week with a bang, thanks @MissMay...!

Fellow artists please post your creations when you have time. This is exciting...

Today is my last day of Physical Therapy, so happy everything is now working with no pain....

And good night's sleep thanks to AF last night. Or the full moon? 20 AF days completed month-to-date.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,546 Member
    @globalhiker

I also have a WW scale, but no body fat measurement on it.
    I found this link though:
    https://www.calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,547 Member
    Last Tuesday of May........woot woot.

@dawnbgethealthy nice garden photos. Your stunted bearded iris are adorable. They must love getting the heat created from the side of your home, like a garden hot house.

@Lilylady3k isn't that the EXPENSIVE wine that the catering people gave you as credit? I would be ape s#it if I opened it to find it was nasty. They should have given you food vouchers instead. Happy to hear your DH is supporting you again with drinking less.

Fat percentages 🤤. Just another "thing" to follow, wonder about and in the end how many people are going to listen to a device about fat % if they won't listen to a doctor about it? These companies are making millions by creating items they say we need. Not to make us healthier, but to line their pockets with $.

@mholl15 NICE May streak going for you. 3 weeks , you must be feeling really good.

COME ON - let's hear some noise from those lurkers out there. @mainelylisa you must be back from vaca by now. Get in here.

SUPPORT~MOTIVATION~ACCOUNTABILITY~

24AF/24 for May

• Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    Lilylady3k wrote: »
    Well we opened one of the expensive bottles of wine left from the anniversary party but it had gone bad. We suspect this of a number of the bottles. Opened it, let it breathe in case that would help cause it didn't smell right, took one test sip and poured down the sink. Red wine should not be brown! We did not attempt to open another this evening.

AF for both DH & I

Eww, I’ve never heard of wine going bad like that before! Gak! Of course it’s one of the expensive bottles! Grrr!