May 23 Sign In

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @achagpar I look forward to seeing you back in June!!
    Your friend, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    @SRMDB Wow! What a big day of exercise!! Rest well and recuperate from a true Labour Day of exertion!
    Well done
  • RangerRickL
    Calories: nice margin under limit
    Tracking: good
    Exercise: Active Stretching and later 43 minutes of walking in the woods with Rose
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    ✅✅✅

Class at gym and a whooooole lot of stuff at my mother’s house from gardening to installing window unit air conditioners to hanging clocks. Then home for garden stuff and moving heavy things around the patio. I called it 60 minutes of yard work in my calorie journal, despite being at it for hours, because I’m still unsure how to properly harness the yardwork or house work exercise options. Logging 6 hours of hard labor seems like cheating. I decided an hour would do. I do know my calories burned number today was quite high, and now I need to stretch becuase I feel like I was hit by a truck 😂. I do enjoy the fact that it seems like due to my efforts at the gym I’m equally as able and efficient at moving the heavy things as my husband now. 😎💪🏻

This increased eating to fight the plateau is weird though and I feel like I’m cheating daily, so I feel like I’m fibbing by not taking a pass day. 😒

@MaltedTea - I seem to get stuck at like 130 and can’t seem to get over that hump. At least it’s more than I was eating? I’ve got a lot of egg white, cottage cheese, and fake soy sausage and meatballs lined up this week so maybe I’ll hit a higher number. I don’t know how sustainable it is though. What protein powders do you enjoy?

@SModa61 - No worries at all, but thanks for the note. 🤗
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    May 23:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes. 60 minutes walking.
    ❌ CALORIES: No. 1836/1600 (Raising from 1400 - mentally, that just seems to difficult for me right now).
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: 5

"Never let your failures go to your heart or your successes go to your head."
  • RangerRickL
    @Mrs_Hoffer I really like your quote, "Never let your failures go to your heart or your successes go to your head."
    60 minutes walking was great!
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Yes x3 though barely
  • JacquelineCharmander
    JacquelineCharmander Posts: 38 Member
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Yes, yes, and yes. It was a happy Sunday.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited May 2021
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes ... treadmill 33 mins / 1.92 mi
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? no ... slightly over
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Passes used: 5/3

Unfortunately, dinner was more caloric than I expected. It was a new recipe so I should have pre-logged it so I could rearrange my day to stay within limits. I could have skipped my evening snack to stay under but I was actually hungry so had to have it.
  • idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    3 YES day. It was a leisurely Sunday. Got a walk in with my pups and my son. Giving my knees a chance to recover from squats (weight training) and yard work yesterday. Have a great week everyone.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,991 Member
    23rd May
    Yes yes yes ill jump on later to do post for today and catch up on missed comments. Xox
  • Higa2021
    Higa2021 Posts: 106 Member
    Exercised, tracked, but went over so pass day 7. Let's see if I can stay at that for the month...I was fine till I had the cookies.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    May 23

Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 3/3
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Yes x 3
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,855 Member
    Yesterday was another never ending cleaning day. Though I did nothing "formal" for exercise, looking at my apple rings I did plenty. So I'm calling this a 3 yes day. Out of the winner's circle regarless as I am at 7 passes for the month, but 17 non-pass.

As I am posting it is Monday the 24th, I got out and did my exercise first thing. No risk to the 24th being a pass!! On to working on the next room........
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,605 Member
    5/23
    I was away over the weekend to my sisters.
    5/21- exercise yes,caleries?-yes, logged?-yes
    5/22 pass day. I only did my stepps. Very busy day. I did log.
    5//23
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
    Exersized-?yes
  • RangerRickL
    @SModa61 I know what you feel like!! For us it is just the beginning of hauling and donating lots of accumulated stuff.
    Best wishes in your race to the finish line!
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,149 Member
    May 23 - yikes, I didn't post yet

Exercise: 80 minutes mountain biking, 25 minutes walking, 45 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days: 0