What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Snack/dessert pic.

Found some very nice magenta dragonfruit at the store.. blended with vanilla, flax milk and chia for some pudding. Came out pretty good. First time using dragonfruit in pudding.

It’s a work in progress.

xwddnaexg121.jpeg

Dragonfruit looks lovely and I enjoy it as it is but it's not really very sweet so maybe add another sweeter fruit with it or some form of sweetener you enjoy. Nice idea making a pudding with fruit and chia. I've only made it with chia and cacao powder with a little monkfruit sweetener.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Snack/dessert pic.

Found some very nice magenta dragonfruit at the store.. blended with vanilla, flax milk and chia for some pudding. Came out pretty good. First time using dragonfruit in pudding.

It’s a work in progress.

xwddnaexg121.jpeg

Instead of vanilla, I've started putting in 10g of vanilla protein powder in my chia puddings.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    edited May 2021
    acpgee wrote: »
    Grilled pineapple and grilled red onion salad followed by pad thai.
    coe2rkjh8lhx.jpeg

If this is Dark Leaf Italian Parsley, I love the way it looks on your dishes. I have a ton of it in my garden (the only thing I've got) but I've been chopping it so finely. You leave part of them stem on and make so much less waste plus it's prettier. I'll do it how you did it next time.

09diu16m7wf7.jpg