• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,829 Member
    Three yes for today
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    ✅✅✅
    Walked 1, ran 4, walked 0.25.
    Pass days remaining: 0

I love writing things down. I specifically love writing things on post it’s and sticking them everywhere. I’m not sure where I would be in life if not for post it’s.

Today’s victory: I may not have hit my diary protien goal (194g) but I did hit 174 which is the highest I’ve gotten it and only 4gs off my goal of 178 (1g of protein per lbs at current weight). It wasn’t terrible and I think quite sustainable for at least a couple of weeks as I battle this stupid plateau (I’m really getting grumpy about it at this point). It will not win.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @readyornot1234 Welcome back to action! I'm glad you are feeling better and that your husband is protecting you from too much ambition.
    Best wishes, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Exercise had both the usual and the unusual: The usual was active stretching and walking. The unusual was moving (2x) twenty bags of horse bedding in which each bag weighed 40 lbs. The active stretching prepared my back for that lifting movement (I hope. So far so good)
    Calories: under my limit
    Tracking: good
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Yes x3
    Pass days: 2
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes ... treadmill 30 mins / 1.85 mi + after dinner walk 27 mins / 1.52 mi
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Passes used: 5/3
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Yes x 3
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited May 2021
    @MadisonMolly2017

Yeah, my UC is all over the place right now. My body has a hard time shutting off immune responses and this coincides with the vaccine. My response was quite robust. They are hoping my system will settle down and that getting the vaccine is way better than how my body would have probably gone into hyperdrive had I contracted COVID.

I am thinking of you as well.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,747 Member
    pamjsa wrote: »
    I'm late to post and forgot to post at all on Sunday--still tracking, but not as carefully as I need to. I'm doing that thing where I slide into lazy habits after getting to a weight I'm comfortable with. I've done this approximately 1 million times.

As I've said before, the big challenge for me is figuring out how to see maintenance as an active thing, not a default setting that I don't have to think about. Still trying to figure out how I can get that into my brain.

I am coming up on 4 years maintenance later this year. No worries. It's not like you "get it figured out" because it is always changing. Just like life. You just accept that it is a flexible process and decide your boundaries and go from there. I like this challenge because it keeps me checking in.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    May 24:

❌ EXERCISE: No.
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes. 479/1600
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: 6

"Never let your failures go to your heart or your successes go to your head."

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,628 Member
    5/24
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

Used Pass #2
    Still have 1 pass
  • JacquelineCharmander
    JacquelineCharmander Posts: 38 Member
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅