Fat2Fit Support and Motivation Group - Join now for June 2021!

jugar
jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
gbvb85h88cuz.png

We hope you'll consider FAT 2 FIT, a weight loss challenge and support group. A community. A wonderful group of warm, fun, and strong people to help make your journey possible. Come for JUNE and stay on for the long haul. This group is here to support you all the way to your goal and beyond!

JUNE 2021 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The June Challenge will run for five weeks from May 30 - June 27, because we always start on a Sunday and end on a Saturday no matter what!

REGISTRATIONS:
Sunday May 23rd - Saturday May 29th

WHAT WE DO:
The group is divided into six teams. Each team is made up of +/- 25 members, including Captains and Motivators. Everyone is required to weigh in weekly to gauge our success and have some fun rivalry among the teams. Everyone posts daily, or as often as possible to support one another, and to keep the discussions and commitment going. We conduct challenges throughout the month to help inspire and motivate. Your team is your community support group - active participation is strongly encouraged!

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FIRST:
Before you join, please spend some time looking around.
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
Check out the teams - all the chat threads are under "Discussions". Look at the challenges under "Announcements". Decide if you want to try this as your primary weight loss support and motivation team. Will you participate fully - stick with it, actively posting in your team, learning and helping - for the full month? Hopefully you'll like it so much you will stay for many more months! If it looks like you'd fit in, then SIGN UP!

HOW TO SIGN UP:
This is the easy part.
Post the following information:

MFP USER NAME
YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY
YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT
YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - optional, but great for celebrating milestones!
PREFERRED TEAM (if you have one)

That's it! One of our Moderators will assign you to a team.

If you prefer to register directly on the F2F page, go to:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10833663/june-2021-registration-for-new-members#latest

See you soon! B)

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    This is an amazing group ... I encourage anyone to try it out :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    If anyone is struggling on their weight loss journey and wants a group setting ... I highly recommend our Fat2Fit group.. we support/encourage anyone on their journey :)
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Hello!! I wanted to talk a moment about why you should join the best challenge group on MFP. I joined Fat2Fit several years ago and loved it so much I became a captain of one of the teams and then one of the moderators. Fat2Fit is more than a weight loss challenge group. It's a community. The people on my team have become my friends and I see the same type of community and friendships on the other five teams. We support each other through our struggles and cheer each other in our victories. The weekly accountability helps us to stay mindful and focused on our goals. The weekly challenges are fun and another way to keep us encouraged and engaged with each other. If you are looking for a place to call home in this huge weight loss forum, I truly urge you to give Fat2Fit a try. :)
  • joryrheanne
    joryrheanne Posts: 49 Member
    Username jory752021
    Chosen weigh in day May 27
    Current weight 297.4
    Highest weight 305.2
    No specific team
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited May 2021
    Username jory752021
    Chosen weigh in day May 27
    Current weight 297.4
    Highest weight 305.2
    No specific team

Hi there.... Welcome to our awesome group... Can you please clarify your screen name? Is it joryrheanne or jory752021? You will be on team Trimstones ... Please head on over to their May chat and introduce yourself ...We will have a new chat for June on May 30
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831814/trimstones-may-2021-team-chat#latest

Wishing you the very best :)
  • joryrheanne
    joryrheanne Posts: 49 Member
    Username joryrheanne sorry
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Username joryrheanne sorry

No problem thank you for clarifying :)
  • Ziggyiguana82
    Ziggyiguana82 Posts: 29 Member
    Username runzfromzombies
    Chosen weigh in day May 25th
    Current weight 336
    Highest weight 360
    No specific team

Sounds great :) can't wait!
  • Emlorraine1
    Emlorraine1 Posts: 16 Member
    MFP USER NAME: Emlorraine1
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Wednesday, May 26th.
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 222.7
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 225
    PREFERRED TEAM (if you have one): No preferred team!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Username runzfromzombies
    Chosen weigh in day May 25th
    Current weight 336
    Highest weight 360
    No specific team

Sounds great :) can't wait!

Hi There ... Happy to have you join us .... You will be on team Downsizers ....Please head on over to our May chat and introduce yourself ... We will have a new chat on Sunday May 30th for June
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831812/downsizers-may-2021-team-chat#latest

Wishing you much success :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    MFP USER NAME: Emlorraine1
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Wednesday, May 26th.
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 222.7
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 225
    PREFERRED TEAM (if you have one): No preferred team!

Welcome to our amazing team .. you will be on team Shrinking Assets .... Please head on over to their May chat and introduce yourself ... We will have a new chat on Sunday May 30th
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831818/shrinking-assets-may-2021-team-chat#latest

best of luck to you :)
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Username - Dnarules
    Chosen weigh in day - Wednesdays
    Weight- 207 lbs (will update on May 26)
    This is my highest weight ever
    No preferred team
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Username - Dnarules
    Chosen weigh in day - Wednesdays
    Weight- 207 lbs (will update on May 26)
    This is my highest weight ever
    No preferred team

Hi there ..Welcome to our group ... Happy to have you join us .... You will be on team Trimstones .... Please head on over to their May Chat and introduce yourself ... We will have a new chat for June on May 30th
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831814/trimstones-may-2021-team-chat#latest

Best of luck to you :)
  • Lulu_jo
    Lulu_jo Posts: 59 Member
    Username - Lulu_jo
    Chosen weigh in day - Friday
    Current weight - 227
    Original starting weight - 277
    No preferred team
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Lulu_jo wrote: »
    Username - Lulu_jo
    Chosen weigh in day - Friday
    Current weight - 227
    Original starting weight - 277
    No preferred team

HI there .... Welcome to our group .........You will be on team Mission Slimpossible..... Please head on over to their May chat and introduce yourself....We will have a new chat for June on May 30th
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831813/mission-slimpossible-may-2021-team-chat#latest

Wishing you the very best :)
  • Platinum1013
    Platinum1013 Posts: 10 Member
    Username - Platinum1013
    Chosen Weigh-in Day - Saturday
    Current Weight - 256
    Original Starting Weight - 290
    No preferred team
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,306 Member
    Thank you for the opportunity to join a group. My information follows:

MFP USER NAME: @PatriceFitnessPal
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Thursday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 135.2
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 168
    PREFERRED TEAM: WaistAways (or ShrinkingAssets, or any team, really); I’m flexible.

I’m 54 years old, female and 5’4” tall. My goal weight is 125 and then I hope to maintain the loss by staying between 125 and 130 pounds. So, I’m working at a very slow rate of loss. I don’t want to hold my team back by losing only .25 or .5 pounds per week so feel free to keep me out of the team calculations, if you want.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Username - Platinum1013
    Chosen Weigh-in Day - Saturday
    Current Weight - 256
    Original Starting Weight - 290
    No preferred team

Welcome to our amazing group ....You will be on team Trimstones....Please head over to their May chat and introduce yourself ... We will have a new chat for the month of June on Sunday May 30th

Wishing you much more success on your journey :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Thank you for the opportunity to join a group. My information follows:

MFP USER NAME: @PatriceFitnessPal
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Thursday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 135.2
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 168
    PREFERRED TEAM: WaistAways (or ShrinkingAssets, or any team, really); I’m flexible.

I’m 54 years old, female and 5’4” tall. My goal weight is 125 and then I hope to maintain the loss by staying between 125 and 130 pounds. So, I’m working at a very slow rate of loss. I don’t want to hold my team back by losing only .25 or .5 pounds per week so feel free to keep me out of the team calculations, if you want.

Hi there welcome to our wonderful group ... You will be on team Shrinking Assets...Please head on over to their May chat and introduce yourself ... We will have a new chat for the month of June on Sunday May 30th
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831818/shrinking-assets-may-2021-team-chat#latest

Wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • Katie43210
    Katie43210 Posts: 65 Member

MFP USER NAME: katiefoley8725
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Sunday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 10stone 10lbs
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - optional, but great for celebrating milestones!
    PREFERRED TEAM (if you have one)