Women 200lb+, Let's Be Marvelous This May!!!

Replies

• KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,268 Member
    I spent my time I usually checking on here and getting caught up with logging preparing for our small beach trip. Usually when I lose a bit I jump up before losing more but I have held steady and hope to lose more soon. We plan to go out to eat for the 1st time tonight with friends if it is warm enough we will try for outside seating. They are at 50% capacity now anyway. I am skipping lunch so I should do fine for calories. We also plan to go for a walk with our friends afterwards.

I got in some of my planned exercise during the work week and will be getting some this weekend so not too bad. I will try to check in here again this week but will not be next Saturday. I will have lots of beach walking and swimming this coming long weekend.
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    @Spotteddingo I was moving along, still moving but the scale hasn't budged, in fact it went up 1lb at the weekend and hasn't come back down so I have no idea what's going on. Still pushing on though and hopefully it will disappear again and I'll see a drop of some kind, fingers crossed.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    @speyerj : I've been noticing a similar tendency. What I'm doing is just trying to work on problematic behaviors around food, and change routines especially in the evening to eliminate the "I'm just going to sit here and nibble" time, and bit by bit, as my body can tolerate it, increase my activity levels so that I'm moving more every week. The scale will eventually move downward if I keep my calories in order, and until then, working out makes me feel good, so I'll keep it up.
  • Spotteddingo
    Spotteddingo Posts: 95 Member
    Happy to see you back here @speyerj. I am sorry to hear about your mom and daughter. Hugs.
  • girlinkaz
    girlinkaz Posts: 90 Member
    @speyerj I’m so sorry to hear about your mom and your daughter. I’m glad you got to spend some time with her but it certainly sounds like you need a vacation from your vacation!
  • joryrheanne
    joryrheanne Posts: 49 Member
    edited May 2021
    @goal06082021 thank you for the welcome and encouragement! I have started decreasing my sugar intake by switching up a Timmies double double to a regular and will eventually go to a 1 cream instead. I believe I can limit my intake of unhealthy foods while treating myself once a week. It makes it hard when family are eating junk food in front of you. Yesterday I went out with my daughter so that she could get ice cream. Happy Wednesday!
  • VickyEltonGreen
    VickyEltonGreen Posts: 116 Member
    @joryheanne smiled when I saw your double double and Timmies👍 another Canadian girl😀