May 26 Sign In

2»

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member
    @Chinkiri lovely pics
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    @alligatorob Good luck, will think of you tomorrow!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Yes x 3
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes ... treadmill 22 mins / 1.32 mi + upper body dumbbells
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Passes used: 5/3

I had only four hours of sleep so exercise was minimal and I was too tired to do the after dinner walk.

@SModa61 thanks for the information regarding 7 day average & TDEE on the Apple Watch/iPhone. I have never even noticed that there before. Probably because the font is so small and the only thing I usually check is the up downs because sometimes I have trouble getting all 12 of them. I'm wondering how accurate it is. As of right now mine says 1808.
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,145 Member
    May 26

Exercise: stationary bike 43 minutes, stretching and PT exercises 45 minutes

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days: 0

Was gonna take a pass day but decided against it
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,853 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes ... treadmill 22 mins / 1.32 mi + upper body dumbbells
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Passes used: 5/3

I had only four hours of sleep so exercise was minimal and I was too tired to do the after dinner walk.

@SModa61 thanks for the information regarding 7 day average & TDEE on the Apple Watch/iPhone. I have never even noticed that there before. Probably because the font is so small and the only thing I usually check is the up downs because sometimes I have trouble getting all 12 of them. I'm wondering how accurate it is. As of right now mine says 1808.

@LazyBlondeChef I have no idea about the overall accuracy of the TDEE, but I do find it interesting to see how days compare. I also find it exceedingly hard to read. The font size combined with the red color makes it very challenging for me.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,853 Member
    Higa2021 wrote: »
    I was moving heavy things so that counts as exercise! I tracked but went over. At least I tracked. 9 pass days. I count a pass day if I go way over calories. Is that correct? I'm pleased that it's in the single digits still 😆.

Hey @higa2021 The UAC focuses on accountability and building good habits. That said, each of us define our own guidelines for what is exercise, our caloric goals, tracking methods and definition of a pass. Since I tend to be a rigid rule follower, in my early months I struggled with not being told exactly what I had to do. As an answer to your question, if I went "way over" like you stated, I would tend to consider that a "pass" day, especially if trying to still lose weight. Now that I am in maintenance, I am dabbling with some suggested more complicated methods, for goals and taking passes, that take multiple days into account. But that is still a work in progress. Congrats on "single digits"!
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Yes x3
    Pass days: 2
    Bike ride in the morning and a workout in the afternoon.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    May 26:

❌ EXERCISE: No. :disappointed:
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes. 1482/1900
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: way too many! :smirk: I'm certainly NOT in the Winner's Circle THIS month! :lol:

"Never let your failures go to your heart or your successes go to your head."

I'm trying to find this info on the fitbit since I don't have an Apple watch. I'm sure it must be here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know about the TDEE on fitbit?

@Chinkiri I did see those pics when you posted them before.... but I think that they are magnificent! Thanks for sharing them AGAIN!!! Beautiful!

@biketheworld It sounds like a wonderful weekend is planned for your family get-together and it sounds like YOU have a plan to stay on track as well! You'll do fine. Have a wonderful weekend!

• SRMDB
    SRMDB Posts: 96 Member
    Lots of trouble with the community tab

Exercised? Yes 60 mins walking
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,280 Member
    May 26, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes

Going nuts with nuts today? No (21 days-free )
    (I go nuts with nuts most times, trying to build a good habit this month. Counting the number of "nuts" free days. Did they say 21 days to form a habit?) Well, I am there! day 21days!!!

Pass day 3/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records). Trying to hold on to only this number
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    May 26

Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 3/3