Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Sabrinahilyas
    Sabrinahilyas Posts: 5 Member
    Been using the app on and off for a good 7 years or so, and it’s been super helpful. Trying to get back on track, and could definitely use more friends for motivation and accountability! 😊
  • Katie43210
    Katie43210 Posts: 59 Member
    Give me all the motivation and inspiration please 😆🤪💕
  • JacobJ1990
    JacobJ1990 Posts: 2 Member
    :)
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Recently restarted my journey... yes, again! Looking for fellow accountability friends!
  • Kirk_mfp
    Kirk_mfp Posts: 17 Member
    Dad guy here, going from 300 pounds to hopefully 210.
    Let’s be friends!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 497 Member
    Trying to lose 40lbs by year end, let’s do it together
  • CenFlo7
    CenFlo7 Posts: 13 Member
    Starting tracking all my calories via MFP to import in to my Garmin Connect.

Really like the app / site and would like to be friends with all of you!!

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all.
  • ClolaLola
    ClolaLola Posts: 4 Member
    Hey! Would love some new people on my feed for some motivation 🙌
  • DaniSue2021
    DaniSue2021 Posts: 15 Member
    Getting back into the swing of things after many bad months. Would love some encouraging friends 😊
  • Katmonroe225
    Katmonroe225 Posts: 1 Member
    I could really use some friends to help motivate me with my exercises!
  • mamareid03
    mamareid03 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, I'm looking for friends for accountability. You can even call me out on eating wrong- no moving.
  • Zenfit4432
    Zenfit4432 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm always down for more friends and motivation.
  • cantaloupe432
    cantaloupe432 Posts: 6 Member
    I would love a few more friends in here. Thanks everyone!!!
  • Mcnugget28
    Mcnugget28 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone! I am 27 and am currently on a cutting cycle. Would love to have more friends on my timeline for motivation :) Feel free to add me!
  • Allengarcia
    Allengarcia Posts: 6 Member
    I'm trying to get a 6 pack. I'm currently like 20% bodyfat and would like to be 10% or below. I do Keto, and Intermittent fasting! Also I try to eat clean!
  • battycodagrl39
    battycodagrl39 Posts: 3 Member
    I need mfp pals plzzz
  • lks2gab
    lks2gab Posts: 46 Member
    edited May 31
    I would love to have some friends. Do not know how to request friends on this app.
  • diddly_squat
    diddly_squat Posts: 9 Member
    Looking for people who weightlift and are part of the bulk/cut cycle with open diaries! always need more food inspiration!

I log every day, post updates, interact with my friends and have an open diary- would love to follow your fitness journey and get ripped together!! :D
  • hdriding75
    hdriding75 Posts: 151 Member
    Hi I'm new and need some motivation. I'll also provide you with some. Let's be friends. I need to lose about 15 pounds and its been hard. Will accept all friends and any advice. Hope to talk soon