Women 200lb+, Let's Be Marvelous This May!!!

Replies

• joryrheanne
    joryrheanne Posts: 49 Member
    @VickieEltonGreen
    Ontario here
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    This week has been a bit of a struggle, not exercise or food wise but time of the month hit and my weight went up by over 1lb and it took 4 days before it came back down so I wasn't sure I'd see a loss at all this week. I'm a bit gutted because I was right on target to hit the goal I'd set for myself this month and instead I've missed it by 1lb. Oh well onwards and upwards, hopefully I'll see a whoosh at some point because I've stayed within my calories and stuck with the exercise and hopefully any excess water I'm holding on to will disappear soon.
    @speyerj so sorry to hear about your mum and daughter sending hugs your way.

SW 8/03/21- 220lbs
    1/05/21- 203
    8/05/21- 201.8
    15/05/21-199.6
    22/05/21- 198.2
    29/05/21- 197.4
  • VickyEltonGreen
    VickyEltonGreen Posts: 116 Member
    @sandramarsh congratulations on the new granddaughter :D

You will find a rhythm that works for you. You are absolutely right planning is a big part I find. Appreciate what you shared around fear. Always remember food is just food, it doesn't have control over you .You make the choices that make sense for you.

The sum of who you are is so much more than the size you wear or the number on the scale, its all the things people love about you including being a new grandmother <3

Have a wonderful June Sandra so glad you posted!