56.2 pounds so far!

jenna2cu
jenna2cu Posts: 35 Member
Such an exciting, fulfilling journey! So much work, but so worth it! I started at 274.6, I am 218.4 today! Size 20 to size 14. I CANT WAIT TO HIT THE 100S!!! MyFitnessPal is a lifesaver!

m6vsilcxp1sc.jpeg
a 1hb2ngsuj6tv.jpeg

Replies

• OnceAndFutureAthlete
    OnceAndFutureAthlete Posts: 192 Member
    Congratulations!!!

That's really inspiring. I started at 278 - so about the same as you - and am down 30#. Seeing the change in your photos is very inspiring and motivating. :)
  • katheebowen
    katheebowen Posts: 13 Member
    WOW! Congratulations on your commitment! I don't know you but I am proud of you just the same. Fantastic!!! Yahoo! Good going! You look terrific.
  • lmf1012
    lmf1012 Posts: 402 Member
    That’s fantastic!!!
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Great work! 🙌🏽
  • teacherspet1
    teacherspet1 Posts: 142 Member
    You have such definition to your body shape now!..... And you are beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE SWEETHEART ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Truly inspirational! Absolutely fantastic! Keep up your awesome work 💞
  • VictoryMadeMan
    VictoryMadeMan Posts: 3 Member
    What an exciting moment this has to be Jenna. I can relate, most I've ever seen is 200lbs, my lowest 145lbs.
    Over time I fell off and hit 195lbs but now that I am steadily back on track I hit 176 this week. Feels good and I know how you feel Jenna. Keep it up girlfriend! Rooting for you.
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Happy Dance for you
  • institutionalized
    institutionalized Posts: 4 Member
    You look Wonderful! Keep going
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!