May 29 Sign In

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @SModa61 Thanks, Sherri!! I know that you and I are both busy dealing with getting real estate ready to sell. It's an overwhelming experience.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, barely
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes ... treadmill 30 mins / 1.81 mi + after dinner walk 27mins / 1.49 mi

Passes used: 6/3 <-- no winners circle for me

I've spent some time planning my recomp today and now I'll be starting tomorrow instead of the first of June as it fits better schedule-wise since Saturday and Tuesday will be my "rest" days though I'll actually be doing speed intervals on the treadmill those days instead of my normal walk. I'm setting calories to 1200 on the two rest days and 1400 all other days but I'll still be adding any treadmill related active calories. After a couple of weeks I'll evaluate whether or not the calories need to change. I'll also be taking measurements tomorrow morning so I can track my progress.

I'm following the skinny-fat program here: https://www.themuscleprogram.com/skinny-fat-part-1-workout though I'll have to make some modifications to use dumbbells since I will be doing this at home. This isn't quite the program I originally planned but I decided I liked the way this one is structured.
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,149 Member
    May 29

Exercise: 46 minutes biking, 45 minutes weight training, 45 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 0
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    @Bill70sStrong - yikes if that fence tore your shoe up, did it tear up your leg too? That looks pretty awful.

Winners circle for me! I’ve had 3 pass days but there is no way I’m going to throw that away today or tomorrow.

I’ve lost 3 more pounds this month. My goal is 195 by the end of June and the scale said 197.2 this morning. Really happy with the progress and especially amazed that I’ve stuck with this for 6 months now.
  • pamjsa
    pamjsa Posts: 149 Member
    Posting late again, but today was another pass day. I will most definitely not be in the winner's circle for June.

My exercise routine has just completely fallen apart--too much rain to take a walk or work in the yard, most days, and I'm not feeling the motivation to do an indoor workout. Exercise has always been the piece I struggle with.

Still tracking my food, though, and staying accountable to myself by staying in my target weight range. I keep reminding myself that this is an accomplishment on its own.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,785 Member
    edited May 2021
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    Pass days used. 1

Happy Trails :)
    7u2t7k5u3b94.png

I realized today that I will probably not join the community again in June. I have enjoyed seeing everyones progress and please feel free to drop a friend request if you want to stay in touch. This is a great challenge but with returning to the office next month I am having to consider what groups I can engage with.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,855 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes

I realized today that I will probably not join the community again in June. I have enjoyed seeing everyones progress and please feel free to drop a friend request if you want to stay in touch. This is a great challenge but with returning to the office next month I am having to consider what groups I can engage with.

@summerskier So sorry that the world opening up again will take you away from the UAC. You have been a valuable contributor during the months that I have been here, and I am sure you have a much longer record here than me. You will be missed. On a lighter note, I should point out that you already joined the June UAC around a week ago and therefore you should have to stay. :p Wishing you well!
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    @SummerSkier You will be missed!
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    @SummerSkier Thank you for always giving great advice, I hope that you will consider re-joining UAC in the future! :)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    @SummerSkier I will miss you around as well. :disappointed: I'm sad to see you go, but I understand completely. I hope to see you around though, and perhaps back again sometime in the future here in the UAC. :blush: I wish you ALL THE BEST in your continued journey though. :smiley:
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,217 Member
    May 29

Exercise: yes
    Calories: no
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 3/3