JUMP IN June 2021 Challenge

baconslave
baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
New month knocking on the door, new challenge!
This month's theme came to us a couple years ago courtesy of @kfat1. I liked the idea so much, I decided to use it again this year. And also, it was already dreamed up, and I'm lazy. :bigsmile:
kfat1 wrote: »
JUMP IN June....a motivational challenge? Jump on in, feet first, full steam ahead, make a plan and jump right into it with all your determination, no excuses, just get it done! Make weekly goals,challenges and just jump in and do it! By the end of June, look back at your challenges and see which ones you JUMPED IN and GOT DONE!

Excellent idea!

The challenge starts June 1st. So go ahead and post your goals, whether it be nailing down plan Basics, increasing your fitness, or adopting healthy habits. Anything is fair game as long as it's in pursuit of your health or fitness. :+1:

Jump on in!
b8aacaba6695bbc94f0df05cd4546bf9.jpg

Replies

• Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    5/31 Walked 90 minutes...3.90 miles and burned 514 calories ......Boy it felt good to get back out there and no pain...Back on IF and Keto :)

So happy for you!

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    5/31 Walked 90 minutes...3.90 miles and burned 514 calories ......Boy it felt good to get back out there and no pain...Back on IF and Keto :)

So happy for you!

Thanks Ringbearer :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    Went for a nice walk yesterday to close out a successful May-176 down to 171.5. That was the first month in a year I had any consistency. Did some food prep yesterday, focusing on making everything very tasty so I truly enjoy what I'm eating.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 great walk!
    @Ringbearer2 that inn sounds wonderful!

Thanks Tish :)