Do you know what machine this is?

IMG6078_zps6a0cb080.jpg

I got it from my Uncle (excuse my messy house) but I'm not sure how to log it >: He just kept calling it 'the bike' but I haven't seen any like it before!

If you know what it is called, I'd really appreciate it! (:

Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    I don't remember the name but it's some infomercial equipment. I think you pull yourself up with the bar, so it's like some strange light version of an inverted row? If that's what it does, a plank pose on the floor using your body weight would be more effective.
  • humanismu
    humanismu Posts: 51 Member
    Blast! Yeah, it's like, a row but you use your legs too. I was just whining loudly about wanting something to work out with at home, and he had it in his garage laying around so he passed it on. It definitely burns the legs and arms!

Maybe I can google infomercial equipment o:

It has this function that switches from kind of a row movement, to a leg press thing.
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Well it took a bit of looking but what you have looks like a LIFESTYLER CARDIO FIT PLUS PUSH PULL EXERCISE BIKE. - the picture looked just like it and the ad said :

The Lifestyler Cardio Fit Plus exercise machine is a manual rowing machine that provides smooth push pull motion. Unique form of low impact exercise uses both upper and lower body for increased cardiovascular benefits and greater toning results. It includes adjustable resistance cylinder and is very stable design with heavy duty steel construction.
  • cacklingcat
    cacklingcat Posts: 150 Member
    its the cardio glide I had 1 I just got rid of it, not a bad machine tho
  • humanismu
    humanismu Posts: 51 Member
    Wow! Thank you all!

The manual is especially helpful!! (:
  • ruastooge
    ruastooge Posts: 1 Member
    Lifestyler Cardio Fit machine, sold by Sears I believe originally. Made in the USA. I hope that helps. :)
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    edited June 2021
    My friend still has hers, it's a health rider.beleive she got it in the early 90's.

At least it looks like one, google it.
  • peggy_polenta
    peggy_polenta Posts: 310 Member
    i think this is the one that chuck norris used to sell in infomercials?
  • cianag
    cianag Posts: 29 Member
    I used to have one of those. The good one let you put weights on the back. Health rider is one name for them.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,481 Member
    HealthRider knock off.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png