May 30 Sign In

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Oh I forgot to mention that it’s my Jiu Jitsu family who inspire and encourage me every time we step on the mats! I’d be fat and lazy without them.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Happy Birthday, @calvin20874!
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Happy belated birthday @calvin20874
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    @calvin20874 Happy Birthday!!!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    @calvin20874 Hoping you had a wonderful birthday!

I'm grateful to this group and MFP friends for their support. Two of my best friends are also very supportive. One of them is also on a health journey and has some of the same struggles, so we try to support each other in making the best choices.

This was a pass day for me. Had some pizza for dinner which put me well over.
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 If it is not too much trouble, could you please link the groups you mentioned under point 6.? :) I have not figured out how to search for specific groups on MFP yet🙈
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Is there anyone to whom you are grateful for supporting you in your journey toward better habits and health?
    My kids! I also have someone in my life who is into endurance sports so seeing how far physical boundaries can be pushed and how adaptable one's mindset can be has been freeing and increased my curiousity about my own abilities.

Aye!!! @calvin20874 Happy belated birthday!!

Hope to see you back at some point during your maintenance, @SummerSkier. All the best to you and your family in the interim.

---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Run (19), 9km walking (??) TOTAL: 20+
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | *Base + 204
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---
    *NOTE: Only counted run calories

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 23%
    Pass Days Used: (MAY14)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,960 Member
    edited May 2021
    oh_jackie wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly2017 If it is not too much trouble, could you please link the groups you mentioned under point 6.? :) I have not figured out how to search for specific groups on MFP yet🙈

@oh_jackie
    I invited you to the Building Better Haa as bits group.

The Just Gove Me 10 days Round 151 group is under Challenges, currently page 1. See photo.

The May 24 hour exercise is on the 2nd page also in Challenges...
    He will likely post the June 24 hour exercise group tonight or tomorrow morning! See 2nd photo.
    n5cd4yg2jgk8.png

dwkp9it5rram.png