May 29 Sign In

13»

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    I went for a run which proved my over my plague. Not super fast but just as expected after two weeks out sick so I’m happy. Coach cleared me to get back on the mats next week but also told me about 20 people got sick from me. Ouch, but it’s actually surprising that this is the first time our club got affected by COVID considering how we train. There is no version of Jiu Jitsu that isn’t close contact!
    I also starting logging my food again and was officially under calories. I know I have been at a reasonable calorie budget in most days even when I didn’t log but it’s helpful to log properly.
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    @SummerSkier - I’m sorry to see you go but I understand that there’s only so much time in a day. Maybe you can pop in once in awhile to let us know how you’re doing?
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Thank you @SModa61

You are doing SUCH an awesome job!

I do plan to be in the Winner’s Circle.

May 29, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes

Going nuts with nuts today? No (24 days-free )
    (I go nuts with nuts most times, trying to build a good habit this month. Counting the number of "nuts" free days. Did they say 21 days to form a habit?) Well, I am there! day 21 and more!!!

Pass day 3/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records). Trying to hold on to only this number