May 31 Sign In

Replies

• alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Yes, yes, and yes a good day. And the last one of the month. I did make the winner's circle, but just barely. Still I made it, feels good.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Monday, May 31

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: No and no excuse.

New England weather looks wonderful the next week or so - I’m sooo ready to move more and will start walking.

Hello June!!
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited June 2021
    @Bovaryoo Love them! @mshawski I know it sounds trite, but 'these things shall pass'. Go with the flow, be kind to yourself, try and enjoy life, your son... Isn't it holiday time soon? A time for (non-food, mostly!) treats!
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    • Treadmill 30 min / 1.82 mi
    • Legs II Workout + Crunches
    • Pool (walking around and dog paddling)
    • After dinner walk 26 min / 1.47 mi

Passes used: 6/3

Today's weights were Legs II. I have only been doing an upper body workout up until today as I had made the choice to consider my treadmill and walks good enough for leg work. Today was pretty rough. Of the five exercises I had to find alternatives for four of them as the originals were done on machines. By the time I was done I could barely walk and my legs felt like rubber.

While I know how to swim I don't actually do it because I don't like my face in the water nor do I like water in my ears. So I tend to walk around the pool trying to keep my feet flat on the ground or dog paddling instead of swimming. I made sure I was moving 90% of the time which isn't what have done in the past.
  • SRMDB
    SRMDB Posts: 96 Member
    May 31: Last day of May
    Exercised? Yes 20 mins of walking
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,125 Member
    May 31

Exercise: 130 minutes mountain biking, 45 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days: 0
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,828 Member
    Reporting in. May 31st was fine with three yeses until later last night when working on UAC opener and such. Those extras pushed me over on calories, so ultimately a pass. So 9 passes for May, which is better than April or March.
  • Higa2021
    Higa2021 Posts: 106 Member
    I kept my pass days in the single digits! Eating was on track. Walked. All good
  • Chinkiri
    Sherri, @SModa61, have you also noticed the quiet progress of @calvin20874? He deserves a special mention: has not had a single Pass Day since he joined in January and has lost 35lbs. Unlike you and me 😉 he goes about things quietly, without publishing! Sorry, Calvin, I hope I haven't embarrassed you, but I am filled with admiration!
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,828 Member
    @chinkiri @Calvin20874 Honestly, I had seen the "0" under passes, but until today I was thinking that was the number "remaining" not the number "used". Amazing job, Calvin. Congratulations! Chinkiri, thank you for making me aware. I'll find a moment to mention it in the June threads!
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    I'm very new around here and I know I gave @calvin20874 quite a few "Inspiring" clicks for his posts, his days regularly have a lot of effort put into them! I didn't realize he had been so humble about it this whole time. Amazing job!
  • Chinkiri
    @Higa2021 Aren't you pleased with yourself that you stuck it? Well done!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Pass Day
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    May 31
    67 min walk 12.328 steps
    1:15 hours washing windows; hauling debris & wet sweeping patio
    Calories under
    Tracked all

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,625 Member