Login

angii_S
angii_S Posts: 1 Member
Hello everyone,
My coach logins into my account and about two weeks ago she hasn't been able to do so. I have tried changing my password and that doesn't work. I can login just fine. What do you think is causing her not to be able to login? TIA

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,935 Member
    Are you 100% sure that your coach is getting the ID exactly correct, and the password (upper/lower case in password, any underscores or special characters, etc.)? Is she trying to log in via the web, or an app? If an app, has she tried restarting her phone, maybe even de-installing and re-installing the app (which shouldn't affect data stored on the servers)?

Other than that kind of thing, you'd probably get better results from going to the Help pages**. There's a section under "troubleshooting" for login problems. If nothing there works, it would make sense to enter a support ticket via "submit a request".

** Direct link: https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us

Generally, the MFP staff doesn't keep up on all of the many threads in the Community, so by posting here you're just reaching out to other regular users.