JUST FOR TODAY -- Daily Commitment Thread for 2021

Replies

• beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 950 Member
    @mytime6630 - Please count me in for the June challenge! After a year away and a few months of false starts, I'm ready to get back to consistently making healthy choices and taking care of my body. Maybe it's the nicer weather or the prospect of my lighter summer workload, but I finally feel like I'm in a pretty good place.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Wednesday
    1. 1 set of lifts. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Upload World Lit PDFs.
    2. Read for half an hour. Drop book off at library.
    3. Wages script. Finish World Lit stories.
    4. Shoot MLA script. Begin Wages script. Lunch with parents.
    5. Stretch. Fanfic. S&F script work. Walk at park.
    6. Afternoon: Choose orgs for donations? Check in on MFP.
    7. Evening: Clois action scene. Dinner: Bibimbap? Livestream.
    8. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery and pack lunch. Set out clothes for tomorrow. Set up JFT for tomorrow.
    9. Shower. Review papers by desk. File or trash.
    10. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Wed book group. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of January: 189.8
    End of February: 190.0
    End of March: 190.4
    End of April: 188.7
    End of May: 191.2
    Today: 192.2

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie), Hood Feminism (Mikki Kendall), Caste (Isabel Wilkerson).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning – March? ObG schedule for April. Schedule PCP for May.
    7. Theater: Little Princess.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story. Open Wordpress in Safari.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 15 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks, horse stance for 5 breaths.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create PDFs for video lessons. Change the green room into an office. (Start Memorial Day Weekend?)
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. Got up super early for an AM run. Two miles only, but it's not nothing. Gonna pick up the weight bar on Friday! Very excited about starting lifting again.

SCHOOL IS DONE.
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Tuesday 1 June

Log 😊
    Stay in the green 😊
    5 fruit and veg 😊
    Water πŸ‘Ώ
    Fitbit exercise goals 😊
    Weigh. 😊 Trend ⬆️ 😊. The result of choosing not to be in the green over the bank holiday weekend but I’m below my trigger weight so it’s fine so long as I don’t continue the trend!

Welcome @clarkfiona1970 @gconsul and @work_again
  • ZizzyBumble
    Wednesday 2 June

Log
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise goals
    Weigh. 😊 Trend ⬇️ 😊.
  • SRLIEW
    SRLIEW Posts: 4 Member
    To kept myself accountable I am going to following the format of some other people and include yesterday's JFT in my daily post so I can see if I stuck with my goals

JFT 1 June

20 mins full body weights session - Yes
    Go on a walk -Yes
    Stick to food plan - Yes

JFT
    20 workout
    Go for walk
    Stick to food plan - 2 meals & only fruit/veg to snack on if need more than the 2 meals
    Drink 3litres of water
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,452 Member
    No recap of yesterday since I never got time to post. Would've been "the usual" anyway. By not posting for 10 days, I really let some daily "habits" slide. This is why I need JFT ~ keeps me accountable.

JFT 6/2 W
    1) Walked dog 3.81 mi before work :smiley: happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / pace in office during webinar
    3) Bake salmon & steam asparagus for supper / net cals zero / NO evening snacking / 14c water
    4) GA-IT home stretch: test & sign-off at least 3 regs / webinar 10-12 / don't fall further behind on emails
    5) Evening: wash towels / boil eggs / make rhubarb crisp & pack some for co-workers who like it / at least 1 other chore, even if minor
    6) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / Voltaren / 5:40 alarm (walk dog before work)

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21 ~ 2.28.21 ~ 4.3.21 ~ 4.30.21 not pretty ~ skipped 5.31.21
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and completed 97.44 miles total / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21 ~ completed distance on 3.21.21 / 30/45 Build to Bellin virtual challenge 30 min. activity for total of 1,350 min. in 45 days 3.1.21 - 4.15.21 = 146 out of 339 in 34:00:42 / Hope 2021 Face Mask virtual 5K (benefits No Kid Hungry) anytime 5.11.21 in 58:04 / 100 Miles in May virtual challenge ~ 134.68 miles would've been more if I hadn't sluffed off on dog walks one week / Bellin (virtual) 10K
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up
    Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,689 Member
    JFT - Tuesday June 1
    1.5L of water - 1 at least
    Log all Food - :)
    Walk 15 minutes - :/

JFT - Wednesday June 2
    1.5L of water
    Log all Food
    Walk 15 minutes

@cschmitz110515 - Nice to see you back! Sometimes those breaks are needed.

@mytime6630 - Hope they are able to give you something to do when your heart rate dips. I do that sabotaging of myself too. I have found that the #1 thing I can do to get back on track is log. I log the bad too, and then I know just how bad it is. Some of those just "grazing" days makes it difficult though.

@SRLIEW - When I first joined this group in 2018 the accountability of coming back and telling everyone how I did the day before made me try harder to meet the goals.

Off to start the work day. Have a great day.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,322 Member
    Busy afternoon making a mess in the kitchen (as hubby says), cooking devilled sausages with mashed potato for dinner and pumpkin soup for my lunches this week - it's so easy and so yummy!

Pumpkin soup sounds delicious but sounds intimidating to make homemade!

gconsul wrote: Β»
    Hi, First ever post.

JFT 6/1/21:
    • Read my Noom articles
    • Track in MFP
    • Stay in calorie budget
    • Body Groove workout

I love Body Groove!!! Just got a membership recently to the app. Welcome to the group!

@mytime6630 I'm so glad to hear you are going to see your son! You must be so excited! Your visit is long overdue for sure!! I'm glad they are looking into the heart arrhythmia! My husband and my stepson both have arrhythmias and are controlled by a medication, one tab in the morning. (((HUGS)))
  • PackerFanInGB
    Good morning!

It's a beautiful day in Green Bay today! The sun is out, light breeze and it'll be in the 70's, and I can hear the birds out my window. Happy, happy, happy!

Today is my husband's birthday and he has asked for a raspberry cheesecake instead of his usual chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. So, I'll be whipping one of those up (easiest thing in the world to make (since it's not a "real" cheesecake) and taking my mom to the Oral Surgeon for follow up appointment this afternoon. I've been working on a lap quilt for my husband, so I might need to run to JoAnne fabrics after the dentist.

I've been working a lot on thought work lately. Rephrasing my BS thoughts that I tell myself into more positive or factual statements. It's actually kind of hard to do. They say to look for the actual FACTS in your statements and then rephrase your self-talk to be more positive or at least not negative. So, when I say "I can never lose weight", that is actually not a fact because I can and have in the past....I change it to "I can lose weight by making one small change at a time." It might sound silly, but I find myself self-sabotaging all the time and when I look at my journals, I really talk crappy to myself! Things I'd never say to another person, ever!

@cschmitz110515 Sometimes a sabbatical from tech is much needed and very refreshing! I have been trying to begin my "unplugged Sundays" again. I find that even though I'm not on a computer every day like I was when I was working, I now get a gajillion texts and FB messages every day. So, I tell my kids on Sundays if they need me to CALL me so we can be done in a 5 minute discussion what will take me 45 minutes in texts to iron out. LOL! Nobody picks up a phone and calls anymore.... Dang, I sound like a cranky old woman, don't I? :mrgreen:

Have a great day!

Just for Wednesday:
    • 24H Plan
    • Assess Yesterday's 24H Plan
    • Stick to 24H plan
    • Only eat when hungry. Stop when I've had "enough", not FULL. Pay attention to Hunger Signals.
    • 64+ oz water
    • 15+ minutes activity (non-impact)
    • 15 minutes declutter - Set timer and stick to it. Toss, donate, unsure boxes.
    • Make Tim's birthday pie
    • Take mom to dentist.
    • Early bedtime. Working on establishing good morning and evening routines.

Word of the Month: Determined.

• PackerFanInGB
    @mytime6630 I'm in on the June challenge! I need to keep better track of what I'm eating and really need to start getting my water in!

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,264 Member
    Well, I made it through graduation not there are just a few banquets and a grad party. Doc gave me an additional quick acting anxiety med to deal with events like graduation and I must say it worked better than I expected. I still was a bit weepy, but no embarrassing wailing mixed with an ugly cry. I can't tell you what a relief it was to be more or less in control of my emotions.

Met with our financial guy yesterday about college funds and such and we look to be in very good shape to pay for both kids. Yay us! Of course, it helped that kid one got a full ride, but there are always incidentals.

They finally have my thyroid where it should be so no more excuses. Time to get it in gear.

JFT Wed
    - Work by 8:00 (8:05- close enough) :smiley:
    - Finish Global report and issue it :smiley:
    - Go home early, sick kiddo
    - Grocery
    - Prep fruit for fruit tray tomorrow
    - Log all food
    - Bed by 11:30

Have a blessed day y'all. Welcome to the new folks!
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,181 Member

JUNE CHALLENGE:
    for 30 days ... LOG ALL FOOD AND WATER.
    Just that simple!

Days: :)

JFT,
    1. LOG ALL FOOD AND WATER! Aim for at least 8 cups of water :) And it was good until later in the afternoon.. ice cream and popcorn.
    2. mindful eating .. write it down before I eat it :) I have been eating a bowl of cereal with my egg in the morning .. switched to oatmeal.. less calories.
    3. plan ahead.. even if its just in the morning to plan what I will eat the rest of the day. Prelog if I need to so I know what I can eat. :)

Busy day today... but I need to Plan! So tonite will be leftover fish made into sandwiches.

Yesterday I logged my food w/calories... and while I love a bowl of honeynut cheerios, oatmeal is so much better for me.. so I had that.

Had a leftover bratwurst.. but no bun, and a lot of fruit. So I was doing good all day, until evening. There was ice cream in the freezer, and hubby asked for a bowl .. so of course, I had to eat a bowl to! Thats my problem. Then he made some popcorn ... So I need to practice my willpower better
    But... I did get in a 6 mile walk, so I think that helped some.

JFT, Tues, 6/1
    1. june challenge .. Log all food and water
    2. mindful eating .. write it down BEFORE I eat and plan
    3. plan ahead .. know in the morning what I am going to eat the rest of the day, and try to stick with it, or substitute .. do not add!

• mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,181 Member
    Good morning!

I've been working a lot on thought work lately. Rephrasing my BS thoughts that I tell myself into more positive or factual statements. It's actually kind of hard to do. They say to look for the actual FACTS in your statements and then rephrase your self-talk to be more positive or at least not negative. So, when I say "I can never lose weight", that is actually not a fact because I can and have in the past....I change it to "I can lose weight by making one small change at a time." It might sound silly, but I find myself self-sabotaging all the time and when I look at my journals, I really talk crappy to myself! Things I'd never say to another person, ever!

This is key to losing weight I think .. and so hard to change.

I walk a lot ... so exercise is not a problem for me anymore, so now, while I walk, I listen to free podcasts .. about changing my mindset, changing habits, not being so hard on myself, positive thinking, etc etc. There are so many free podcasts to listen to, it makes it where I actually enjoying walking, and like last nite, I ended up walking for 90 minutes because I was listening to motivational speaking.

This morning I listed to one about change, and how we handle change in our life. Change is hard for me .. and when things are hard, I tend to give up.

I am finding that it makes me stop and think about aspects that affect being healthy!

One of the podcasts I listened to , the question was asked, if someone had a problem, how would you talk to them, and what would you tell them. You would not beat them up, and say they were a failure, and just give up.

So we need to talk to ourselves the way we would give advice or talk to a friend.
  • beachwalker99
    Yesterday was a great day to get outdoors and enjoy the sunshine and mild temperatures. I met up with my daughter, and we walked on the boardwalk for an hour before enjoying a leisurely outdoor lunch. Most kids are still in school up here, and the summer crowds have yet to arrive, so it was very peaceful and relaxing.

Then it was back home to work a bit in the garden before my late afternoon class. I didn’t get much done indoors, but with rain forecast for later in the week, I’ll be able to catch up on household chores.

I’m finally getting back into the habit of logging and aiming to stay in the green on calories, so Joan’s June challenge is a perfect match for me. I really need that personal accountability to make more conscious choices about what and how much I eat, There are very few foods I don’t like, and I’m fairly flexible, but I get myself in trouble when I’m too busy or lazy to plan meals or think about what I’m putting on my plate. And the Covid restrictions seemed to make the situation worse.

I’ve realized that I tend to make good choices in restaurants, perhaps because I’m taking the time to really consider the menu or because someone else is doing the work. Yesterday for lunch, I ordered a simple salad of field greens, tomato, pickled onions, and avocado with grilled salmon and just a touch of vinaigrette – satisfying and delicious. With just a bit of effort, I can get back to making good choices at home too.

Tuesday, 6/1
    β€’ Log - √
    β€’ Drink more water - √
    β€’ Walk/bike - √
    β€’ 60 min. gardening - √
    β€’ 60 min. for household chores – 50%
    β€’ Grading/prep - X

JFT Wednesday, 6/2
    β€’ Log
    β€’ Drink more water
    β€’ Walk/bike
    β€’ 60 min. gardening
    β€’ 60 min. for household chores
    β€’ Grading/prep

June logging challenge: 1
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,932 Member
    edited June 2021
    πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•
    πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’– JUNE πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–
    πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•

@mytime6630 - I'm in for that challenge. I agree that it's very easy to relax when we get near our goal, but that's when the hard work of maintenance really begins. I keep reminding my self that if I go back to my old habits, I will get the same results that I did before. Going back even for one day always results in a bounce up, and reminds me to stay on track.

πŸ”ΉWord - Balance
    πŸ”ΉI am in tune with my dreams
    πŸ”ΉI know what is right for me
    πŸ”ΉI will pursue my dreams and greatest passion
    Life Affirmations

πŸ”ΉI live in congruence with my authentic self
    πŸ”ΉI am mindful
    πŸ”ΉI am creative every day
    πŸ”ΉI foster positivity
    πŸ”ΉI am compassionate
    Keep your chin up!
    Turning up is the ultimate success!
    • Name: Terri
    • SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    • Joined MFP: Jan 2015
    • 1st Goal: 190 (βœ”οΈSept 2015)
    • 01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    • 31 Dec 2020: 145.6
    • 1 Jan 2021: 147.2
    • 8 Jan: 144.2 (lowest in many years)
    • 15 Jan: 145.2
    • 22 Jan: 144.9
    • 14 Feb: 144.0
    • 11 Apr: 142.2
    [*] 1 May: 142.6
    [*] 3 June: 144.4 (thanks to Bank holiday 4 day weekend indulgences)

UGW: 142 < x > 148βœ…
    • 27 Mar: 144.4
    • 8 April: 143.2
    • 11 April: 142.2 😍
    • Total weight loss: 84.8 ⏫
    Daily Habits:
    Mon: βœ… Tue: βœ… Wed: βœ… Thu: Fri: Sat:: Sun:
    1. Weight 142 < x > 148: βœ… 3/7
    2. Reduce Fat%: βœ… 28.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2 23.4 [/s] 23.1 β€”>22.6 ⏬
    3. Increase Muscle%: βœ… 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7: 30.9: 31.6 ⏫
    4. Pre log/Calories in the green βœ… 3/7
    5. Steps > 7500 βœ… 3/7
    6. Intentional exercise > 50 mins dailyβœ… 3/7
    7. Active hours > 6 daily βœ… 3/7

🌷Positive Intentions for Thu 4 June
    [*] Meditation
    [*] Weigh/post weight
    [*] Decluttering or gardening (weather dependant)
    [*] Crafting
    [*] Laundry - sort and store
    [*] Daily Chores
    [*] Puzzles: Watch TV:
    [*] Keep up to date with email
    [*] Daily goals update

[/spoiler]

Feb/March/April/May DAILY RED CUP CHALLENGE (8 x 8oz water)
    Feb: 5/5
    Mar: 31/31
    Apr: 30/30
    May: 31/31
    Jun:
    πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§

NLNS
    (7 March β€”->) 24/25 ~|~ April: 30/30 ~|~ May: 30/31
    Jun: LNS: 0~|~ ME: 3

THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES OR SHORTCUTS to achieving permanent change.
    REMINDERS: One or two thoughts to remember.
    • Daily weight fluctuations are normal, and can be as much as 2 lbs a day for no apparent reason.
    • A general downward trend is what we are looking for.
    • The scale is only one gauge of progress. Others include Measurements, clothes fit, improvement in general well-being/fitness.
    • Eating out can cause apparent weight gain because of high sodium levels, but usually goes quickly. Drinking extra water helps with this.
    • The human body does not react instantly to what we do to it. Sometimes it can take several days to see results.
    • Plateaus are a normal part of the process. The body is consolidating and adapting to your new way of eating/exercising.
    • The closer you get to your goal weight, the more difficult it becomes to lose weight, as your body becomes more efficient at using what you feed it.
    • When you exercise you build muscle, which takes up less space than fat, so use measurements as well as weight to assess your progress.
    • Getting/Staying fit and healthy requires a lifestyle change for most people.
    Stick with the process. It DOES work! But it does take time, effort, and most of all, patience!
  • SRLIEW
    SRLIEW Posts: 4 Member
    So how did I get along yesterday

JFT 2 June
    20 mins workout - yes
    Go for walk - no
    Stick to food plan - 2 meals & only fruit/veg to snack on if need more than the 2 meals - nearly
    Drink 3litres of water - about 2.5

JFT 3 June

20 mins weights workout
    Go for a walk
    Stick to food plan - 2 meals & only fruit/veg to snack on if need more than the 2 meals
    Drink 3litres of water

keeping it simple and short until I get these 4 habits embedded in my life
  • ZizzyBumble
    Wednesday 2 June

Log 😊
    Stay in the green 😊
    5 fruit and veg 😊
    Water 😊
    Fitbit exercise goals
    Weigh. 😊 Trend ⬇️ 😊.

• ZizzyBumble
    Thursday 3 June

Log
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise goals
    Weigh. 😊 Trend ⬇️ 😊.

I’m thinking that I might go for a nice long walk today. The weather looks good and the sea is flat so I might spot dolphins.
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    @mytime6630 I'm up for the June challenge too! Great idea.
  • beachwalker99
    Strong storms are expected this afternoon, so I want to get out and do a few errands this morning.

Wednesday, 6/2
    β€’ Log - √
    β€’ Drink more water - √
    β€’ Walk/bike - √
    β€’ 60 min. gardening - √
    β€’ 60 min. for household chores – 50%
    β€’ Grading/prep - √

JFT Thursday, 6/3
    β€’ Log
    β€’ Drink more water
    β€’ Walk/bike
    β€’ Grocery store