Women 200lb+, Let's Get The Job Done This June!!!

☀️Hello, ladies! Happy June!!!☀️

☀️Summer is here again! Well, for most of us!

☀️What are your goals for June? How about for the summer as a whole? Is there anything you're looking forward to that you missed out on last summer? Any concerns or things that might be a problem this month?

🟡If you've never been here before, please know you are welcome to join at any point in the month. All you have to do is post something, and then BAM!, you're one of us.

🟡In this group, we post our weekly and monthly goals and provide support and motivation to each other as we share our triumphs and our struggles. This group is all about accountability.

🟡All are welcome and, if you think you belong here, you do! No matter how much you currently weigh or how you measure (or don't measure) your weight, we'd love to hear from you.

🟡Victories, both scale and non-scale, are great to hear about, but, conversely, we know that weight loss isn't all sunshine and roses. If you're going through a rough patch, please feel free to be honest and vent your heart out. The struggle is real and we're all here to support each other!

☀️This June, let's be joyous, jubilant, and get the job done!!!☀️

Replies

• jabf86
    jabf86 Posts: 7 Member
    Age 34
    Height 5'11"
    SW 263
    CW 243
    GW for June 239
    UGW 213

6/1: 243 lbs
    6/8:
    6/15:
    6/22:
    6/29:
    Total month loss:

This month is going to be a slow one. I jury to both ankles means I am rather restricted for exercise.

Life goal this month - survive my exam mid month.